TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

@Shokomon Yeah that's definitely true, was just one of those random thoughts spewed out there but I'm still curious as to how to get these little guys nonetheless. Just have to wait and see.  

Oh dang, was not expecting new eggs! Going to have to incubate all my current eggs to try and snag these before it becomes October.

Finally caught those slippery lil glassy eggies!

Got 3 purple ones and 3 red ones.  :D

The purple ones are so pretty   :wub: 

Has anyone figured out the green ones yet?  :ph34r:

Thankyou TJ and spriters  ^_^

Got 4 purple and 4 red, huzzah!

With everyone looking for a green, I suspect if anyone does find one in the cave they'll need to hide it for a while.

Got a little excited thinking that the green were in different biomes and ended up with all red ^^; Very curious to see what these end up looking like and where the green ones come from.

Okay, I really just need to get off DC for the night, 'cause I keep going over to the biomes even though I'm locked and am still forcing myself not to abandon my hatchies. *grabby-hands* Want more eggs!

Maybe the greens are a day/night morph?  Or something time-based?  Just tossing out ideas, like when the Lunar Heralds first released.

And my bad luck is that my scroll won't hatch for a few hours.  I can't wait to grab these though! 

Edited by Gryphonic

2 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Maybe the greens are a day/night morph?  Or something time-based?  Just tossing out ideas, like when the Lunar Heralds first released.

That's actually not a bad thought. I might save my last two egg slots for the morning just in case...

Second time in a row I've been on during a release That egg with golden ridges looks rad

Edited by kikinak

Was able to nab 4 of the Coast and 2 of the pink Volcano ones, so I'm off to bed (only took about 30 minutes ^^) Saved 2 spots for those green ones, however they end up dropping (hoping for a time-related variation.) Love the design of the coast; can't wait to see how they hatch. :D

Well, it's almost midnight here, and I've had a long day. I thought about trying to stay awake until TJ's eggs hatched, but none of them have any cracks at all yet, so it'll be awhile. And I'm tired. Good night and good luck everyone!

I'm patiently impatiently waiting for the raffle to conclude and not win as per usual. Then I'm off to bed. Probably catch these new babies later today. Haha.