HeatherMarie

option to "hide all growing dragons" on scroll

Bumping this, it would be super useful right now. I thought I had previously posted my support but I must be remembering another thread.

Checkboxes would be cool, simply hiding all growing creatures would be cool, just some way that the majority of my scroll can be visible but my growing things safe from viewbombing.

Also being able to use actions on our own fogged eggs would be really nice. I've never needed to hide an egg from myself.

I wish there was a better way to protect eggs in trades, stun is effective for hatchies. Ward isnt really sufficient imo as its only 6 hours and cant be recast. 

I support a hide all function and or ability to not display growing things on the scroll. Idk why youd need to hide adults but not growing stuff. 

Using actions on fogged eggs would be handy! I wonder if greys could get a BSA to ‘hide’ all dragons on the scroll from views but you can still perform actions, including trades? 

+1 support for this. I don't know that I'd necessarily need it, but I know it would be a huge help to other people.

Giving this a poke because it has been a while. (And because I still support it, of course.)

Yes, PLEASE?!?!?

I have never wanted to hide the adults on my scroll, but my growing babies? Absolutely! I spend so much time fogging and unfogging because of my scroll goals.

I do try to raise my babies with zero clicks and it is MUCH harder now than it was in 2016 when I left for a while. I was able to raise about 7 out of 10 with 0 clicks in 2013-2016, but have only raised 50 out of the 590 adults since I returned in November, less than 10%.  This would help give my babies the extra protection they need. ❤️

YES!!!!~~~

I've never been viewbomed (i'm new here) but i imagine that this would be INFINETLY USEFUL You can protect against viewbombing way easier, while still getting clicks on your eggies and hatchies while still getting to show your collections to fellow members! This would be amazing for dragon cave and would solve so many problems~

Bumping again because people can't keep their hands to themselves.