angelicdragonpuppy

Who else is PUMPED for DC Halloween???

10 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

When can the halloween dragons from previous years start breeding? 

Most likely tomorrow

Yay, Halloween eggs! I'm looking forward to breeding my old ones but especially I'm looking forward to the Trick-or-Treat event! There will be a Trick-or-Treat even!? And new dragons, yay! :D 

86 reds? Wow. I've got about 60 right now (none of them ready for their BSA :blink:) and it is just not enough. I've got six more eggs and hatchlings growing, so hopefully that will be enough for now.

Usually, Halloween dragons are released on the 31st. One week prior to that, i.e. the 24th, you can breed the old Halloweens. So I would also believe that tomorrow will be the day.

Midnight between 24th and 25th, actually, see previous years:

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/176537-2016-10-25-halloween-contagion/

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/171504-2015-10-25-halloween-event-brewing-up-mischief/

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/164353-2014-10-25-halloween-event/

(That would be 6 in the morning in Germany.)

The breeding week *includes* the 31st, proof: https://dragcave.net/view/PUMAs

Edited by Ruby Eyes

this's my first halloween in dragon cave, i can't wait to see the new halloween dragon and all of the previous years' dragons that will be bred for halloween...:nyan:

I really want it to be Halloween breeding right now. Tomorrow (Tuesday) night I need to strip, like, 50% of the grout from my shower, and I bet I'll be in need of a nice fun boost that night/early Wednesday morning. I'll be dusty and gross and I won't have a working shower, will get to have some SUPER HAPPY FUN DRAGONS online, and then go back and grout the crap out of that thing. Oh, and did I mention I don't really know what I'm doing? 

So, DC Halloween is pretty much the only thing making me look forward to this week. 

I'm looking forward to a fairly calm Halloween for once. I have the last of my needed pairings lined up, and it's looking like everyone is active. The real fun will start after breeding ends.

Still betting that the AP wall will hit 0d 0h this year. :v

Edited by 11th

I am very excited! I still need prizekin Halloween dragons from last year's species, plus whatever fun lineages I find while fishing. 

I don't celebrate holidays, but I'm excited to breed pretty lineages for people to find. And AP hunt! I wonder how long the AP wall will last this year.. Did it get to 0d0h last year? I don't quite remember.. I do remember the hatchie wall.

Halloween is my favourite DC holiday so I'm rather excited as usual. It's a bit late but I'm just making my word document at the moment so I can remember all the pairings. 

22 minutes ago, EscapistLore said:

I don't celebrate holidays, but I'm excited to breed pretty lineages for people to find. And AP hunt! I wonder how long the AP wall will last this year.. Did it get to 0d0h last year? I don't quite remember.. I do remember the hatchie wall.

Last year it hit somewhere in the 0d 20h to 0d 23h range, I think.

1 minute ago, 11th said:

Last year it hit somewhere in the 0d 20h to 0d 23h range, I think.

Then it'll probably get to 0d0h or very close this year. Welp! Hopefully we can save them all :)

This is *torture* not locking myself with AP eggs right now!! I'm very rarely unlocked for more then a few hours, always picking up eggs, constantly... But the AP time is *just* high enough that even with Incubate the eggs wouldn't hatch until like 1-2 hours after Halloween breeding starts, and I need Halloween eggs Right Away, so... *grabby-hands at AP!*

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

This is *torture* not locking myself with AP eggs right now!! I'm very rarely unlocked for more then a few hours, always picking up eggs, constantly... But the AP time is *just* high enough that even with Incubate the eggs wouldn't hatch until like 1-2 hours after Halloween breeding starts, and I need Halloween eggs Right Away, so... *grabby-hands at AP!*

Don't blame you!! I am chomping at the bit as well, been collecting to attempt zombie hatchies. 

I'd thought breeding would have started-since 12 midnight dc time is tech the start of Tues. which is a week before the big day...Guess I can get some sleep and try to be a little rested-lol

8 hours ago, kearlighed said:

Any ideas on what I should breed https://dragcave.net/view/CuRVy with? I'm stumped on which of my dragons I want to breed it with. :huh:

The link you posted for sone reason takes me to sonewhere NOT DC related. Am I the only one? 😕 

So Halloween breeding starts Tuesday or Wednesday?

12 minutes ago, Syiren said:

The link you posted for sone reason takes me to sonewhere NOT DC related. Am I the only one? 😕 

So Halloween breeding starts Tuesday or Wednesday?

its the same for me

I was expecting breeding to start today as well, when it didn't I checked last year's announcement and its dated the 25th not 24th

Uh

I was so hyped to start today >.<

Oh well, it's only one more day to wait...

The fact that I didn't think I'd be able to grab some right off if they started today was worrying. But guess it starts tomorrow after all.

what happens when the AP hits 0 0? :o I will also try to save as many as possible!! 

And i'm egglocked until about tomorrow noon cave time cause i couldnt stop myself. 

Should make a sheet for mates i need, or i will go around and pick random dragons... As usually XD

12 minutes ago, Mow said:

what happens when the AP hits 0 0?

They die.