angelicdragonpuppy

Who else is PUMPED for DC Halloween???

oh my god i'm enter in the site in this day is appear  a tombstone with the message: RIP an error has occurred ahahah Halloween joke? i'm so happy! arrive Halloween

I love the event of halloween, i hope starting soon^W^
the dragon of halloween is wonderful in this many time i play a this game have collection real wonderful creature! except 1 that is real ugly for me.
 The candy collection is so lovely!
I hope in this year the event have the  many news and possibility of play
one example for me : that appea the potion allow of tramuting one egg of collection in a real unique dragon

5 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

DC is the main, perhaps only way I celebrate Halloween, but I really like it here!  I'm only sad that I will have to choose between AP fishing, and breeding all or most of my own ongoing projects, because I will not have scroll time to do both.  I have to budget what I hold onto.  :(  I will probably go with mostly breeding, because with work I won't have as much time to hunt the AP as I'd like.

Really stoked for the moment it begins, though! 

Edit:  Ack!  I still haven't decided what to breed most of my witchlights and Desipis to this year.

Last year the Halloween wall lasted a full week after Halloween, so I'd focus on breeding during the week and AP hunting after. You can have your cake and eat it, too! :D

I don't really do anything for Halloween anymore since I'm too old for trick or treating. So the DC event/egg drop is pretty much how I celebrate the holiday. This year I hope that there'll be either something like the 2015 Halloween event or the Valkemarien Jolly Folly events. I'm also hoping some new vampire types will be released in cave along with another CB Halloween dragon.

I really really REALLY hope some people are going to drop some Witchlights around for those of us who didn't catch the Witchlights last year ;_; I need some so bad!!!

21 hours ago, ironmaiden66 said:

I really really REALLY hope some people are going to drop some Witchlights around for those of us who didn't catch the Witchlights last year ;_; I need some so bad!!!

The AP should have plenty since most will multiclutch and users can only keep one. I'll also be giving babies away in the departure thread. 

I won't be focusing on Witchlights at all this year, so all the eggs that are bred from mine will go to the AP. Same for my Caligenes, since I have my scroll-goal of those already.

I love Dragon Cave's holiday events! It's a big part of my Halloween since we have no trick-or-treaters here (I keep putting out candy, but no one takes it lol). I'm too old to trick-or-treat, sadly, so instead I bake pumpkin stew for Halloween dinner and eat the leftover candy, sometimes with a scary movie, or if I'm in the right mood old Halloween cartoon specials.

This year I have three Halloween-themed lineages I'm working on, Witchlight x Monarch and Grave x Spirit Ward. I've also got a Magelight x Dark Myst lineage, but since I can breed those outside the Halloween season, I'm not really prioritizing it right now. The best part about using Halloween lineages, though is seeing someone else pick up my Halloweenie's siblings and sticking with the name theme, because I figure that means they appreciate it ^_^

I love Halloween at DC :D  I am getting ready to make some zombies, undead dragons in the DC encyclopedia.  I had fairly good luck last year, hope this year zombie "factory" will produce more.

What kind of event will we enjoy with the trick or treats?  Of course, only TJ knows for sure.   Can't wait to see the new Halloween dragon and catch more of last years dragon eggs. 

On 10/3/2017 at 9:02 AM, Airashii-Tsuki said:

I won't be missing this years halloween, i missed the last two (sad face)

I did as well. I feel your pain!

Probably a Stupid question, but I went on hiatus for a year and a half and cannot recall if Halloween's event start two weeks prior or one week. I know breeding starts one week prior. Can anyone confirm this for me please?

Edited by Nathair

I can't wait for this..I really can't. But, you know what MY problem is? I always think the breeding starts 2 weeks before Halloween, not one. I kid you not, EVERY YEAR I'm like "YES, TWO WEEKS PRIOR, GO BREED ALL THE STUFF!" Luckily for me I always check the AP first to see if there are any past year eggs in there >> then realize my dreams are crushed and I have to wait another week.

6 hours ago, Nathair said:

I did as well. I feel your pain!

Probably a Stupid question, but I went on hiatus for a year and a half and cannot recall if Halloween's event start two weeks prior or one week. I know breeding starts one week prior. Can anyone confirm this for me please?

I look at past Halloween posts in the news, and far as I can see the events happens a week before Halloween and ends either at Halloween or Nov 1.

Edit: Yup all Halloween events start the same time as breeding does and last for a week since the very first Halloween.

and I'm so exited to see the new Halloween event :D

Edited by Lady Dragoon

/shakes fist

Just tried to add some vamps to the AP to help kickstart Halloween but it was a bloodbath on my scroll. I got 1 keeper, three tossed and 6 dead.

1 hour ago, Vhale said:

/shakes fist

Just tried to add some vamps to the AP to help kickstart Halloween but it was a bloodbath on my scroll. I got 1 keeper, three tossed and 6 dead.

Same! I did 8 eggs 6 dead 1 tossed 1 keeper lol which I gave away

I cannot wait to starting breeding some halloween eggos. Especially the new ones from last year. They look so good with several dragons. Black, blue, green, pink, it's gonna be hard to choose. Good thing I experimented with mates over the past year. :D

My favorite Halloween dragon would have to be the melted marshmallows, uh I mean Grave dragons. x3

I love their egg sprite, their color scheme and simply everything about them really. And the female sprite, my goodness it gory-geous with the epic design and all those poor haunted faces of its victims. It really gives it both a majesticand creey appearance.

As for my fav event, that's a toighie. For christmas it'd be easy, because Snow Wars was AWESOME, but for Halloween, I rather like ed the carnival. ...then again, did we visit it twice? If we did, I enjoyed the firat time the most, especially the corn maze with that amazingly frightful graveyard artwork at the end if you went the right way.

I can'twait to see what we're instore for this year! :wub:

@Syiren Melted marshmallows! Omg now I can't unsee it. Awesome nickname for those guys!

I seem to have a soft spot for Shadow Walkers, I technically have seven more then my scroll-goal already but I can't imagine that I won't get at least a couple more this year. I also like Caligenes, both for their description and my decision to deliberately name them cutesy names to counter that description.

As much as I hated the Minesweeper-like game simply because I really, really, really sucked at it, I also really liked the lore that went along with it, and the Cure vs Contagion battle that rose out of it. That was pretty fun to take part in.

Halloween has always been my favorite time of year! I love celebrating both in real life and on DC (even tho I'm already in my 20s haha). I'll definitely be breeding my mega-load of Halloween dragons <3 Sadly a few are missing partners, but I'm working on it! 

I've been gone for years, I can't even remember which dragon was the last one I took part in catching on release. I officially began collecting dragons around the haunted house Holloween event, so what better time to return than another Halloween event?

Halloween is the greatest holiday. I'll make sure to breed what little Halloween dragons I have and I'll also make sure to grab whatever I'm missing (or try to).

I personally value purebred more than checker lineages, so in preparation for this holiday I wasn't collecting potential mates for my CB Halloween sweeties. But because they produce multiple eggs and I'd like to release lineages that people can continue on (and not only during Halloween), I had a quite hard time finding proper mates on my scroll. Finally I'm as prepared as I can be right now, future parents are named, BSA dragons cooling down. I only hope my real life will give me enough time for event, egg hunting and trick-or-treat collecting.

Phew, I've been collecting a LOT of Pinks this and last week, because I was seriously lacking on that area. Yk, why do I always realize just when October rolls around that I should do some Halloween prep? Anyway, very excited to see what new dergs we get this year!

I've been super pumped, now I'm hitting the YOU ARE NOT PREPARED stage.

So many dragons I want to try to pick up this Halloween. I think i have enough incubates and influences? Ahahaha.

I'm currently at that "trying to plan every detail even though I know I won't stick to the plan" stage. I know which Halloween breeds I don't need anymore of, so now my mind is trying to work out exactly how many of the others I'll be able to catch and which ones I should prioritize. But that never, ever works. If I say I'll collect five Graves and three Pumpkins for my first batch, I'll end up with two Graves, three Shadow Walkers, and three Black Marrows (or somesuch). Despite really not needing anymore Shadow Walkers. I know this will happen. Yet I can't help but want to plan-plan-plan because I'm so excited!