Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psychodoge

my humble introduction

Apparently you can only post in the forums if you introduce yourself? I don't know how a lot of this works... I think the main thing that I want to do here is trade dragons and talk to people about them. I really enjoy trying to collect about every breed of dragon out there, especially the really cool looking ones.

Anyway, this here is me! I do try my best to be friendly, but I get a little anxious in starting conversations, so I tend to keep to myself. But feel free to message me if you want to talk to me!

This is my scroll if you want to have a look: ~Scrollspam removed.~

Hello and welcome! Yes, posting an introduction is a requirement, it's how we block spammers from accessing the forum. Have fun trading dragons, do you have favorite species you like to collect?

Hi welcome to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. If you think you might benefit from a mentor, click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need.

MENTORING PROJECT 

18 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Yes, posting an introduction is a requirement, it's how we block spammers from accessing the forum. Have fun trading dragons, do you have favorite species you like to collect?

Ahh, yes, that makes sense... I'm glad to see that the mods do a good job of keeping the forum clean.

Well, I guess my fave breed would be the Nebulas, but I'm really liking the newer breeds that have been introduced lately.