Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ilovedance

new and lots of questions please help

Hello I am new and I have a lot of questions.  How do I see other people's scrolls?  When I try to click on some of the discussion forum threads, it says I can't view it and there's an error?  And can other people see my scrolls?  How do we click each others' dragons?  

Hello and welcome! Now that I've approved your account you can view other people's scrolls if they've linked to them in their signatures. Same with the forum threads, you can view and reply to all of them now.

Do you have more than one scroll? That goes against the Terms and Conditions you agreed to if you do. You are only allowed to have one scroll per person, having more than one scroll is called multiscrolling and can result in your scroll being burned, which is being banned from the game.

If you view fansites you can see other members' dragons and click them that way. If you don't use fansites I recommend them for getting your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up.; clicks are nice to have and are worth a lot of views, dragons can grow up with zero clicks. I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hi welcome to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. If you think you might benefit from a mentor, click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need.

MENTORING PROJECT