Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluedragonark

Hi, new to the forums!

It's been many years since I've been to Dragon Cave. Sadly, I can't bring up my past scroll account so I decided to start anew. Currently waiting on my first 4 eggs to hatch. When I'm not working I'm usually playing games on my custom built PC. I play a lot of ARK, sometimes Guild Wars and WoW, and Pokemon on the 3DS. I just graduated with my bachelors degree in Mass Com and Graphic Design so thankfully no more school. Lets see..that's about all I can think of. Looking forward to making lots of friends on here :) 

Hello and welcome! Do you remember the name of your old scroll?

How long did it take you to build your PC? I'd love to see the specs on it. Can it support VR? I love Pokemon, I'm currently working on Sun. Still on the fence about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, though. 

Congrats on graduating! What do you want to do career-wise?

Thank you very much..umm lets see..it was either acr422 or maybe dragonkeeper422. This was about 5 years ago or more, but this is my first account on the forums

I built this PC about 2 years ago, the processor and even the mobo needs to be upgraded next. I orginally got the GTX 780ti, but last month I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to the 1080ti. Maybe for christmas i'll get a VR to go with it...considering I'm getting my husband the new xbox one x console lol.  The rest of the specs are:  CPU: i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.0 GHz, RAM: 16GB G.Skill Snipper Series, Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6GB/s USB 3.0, Corsair Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid cooler.

I've played though Moon first, then I just finished Sun not to long ago. Trying to teach my 5 year old how to play lol. I'll def be getting the new games, but i'm just hoping they have a good amount of content. 

For my career, its kinda started, but without the good pay lol. I work at our county's newspaper as a page designer and I also go to sporting events and do some photography. We are currently in a small town so it's hard to branch out too far without having to drive over 2 hours to the bigger cities that have the nice jobs lol. 

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I'm playing game with PC that I built too! Only problem is I'm playing Tetris with GTX970 =P

7 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

Hi, welcome back to the Dragon Cave and welcome to the Dragon Cave forum. :)

Thank you :)

1 minute ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I'm playing game with PC that I built too! Only problem is I'm playing Tetris with GTX970 =P

Lol, super Tetris! 

Hi welcome back to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. As lot's has changed, you may think you could benefit from a mentor, if so click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need, or just bring you up to speed with what's new.

MENTORING PROJECT 

On 9/27/2017 at 3:37 AM, nooey said:

Hi welcome back to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. As lot's has changed, you may think you could benefit from a mentor, if so click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need, or just bring you up to speed with what's new.

MENTORING PROJECT 

Thank you, and yes I think having a mentor would be great! My first 4 dragons finally grew up today, and my 4 eggs should be hatching soon! So exciting! I'll check out this link. Thanks again!