squiffy

Dragons you just can't find

Papers have started hiding from me.  Dinos, chickens, misc rares, I see on a regular basis.  But no more Papers for my collection.  I'll need to get more active in trading.

I have yet to see any Silvers, Golds, and Xenowyrms. My friend caught their first Leetle tree about a month ago and I've not seen one since.

I'm not a big biome-hunter, but AP finding counts, right? I've gotten the majority of my Coppers from the AP over time, but in the last few months I've seen maybe one (and didn't get it). My Coppers breed okay, but I like getting "fresh blood" from the AP.

Fell Dragons from the Coast. I need one more pair of these to complete my scroll goal, and they just will not drop, at least when I'm looking.... 

where do I start? 

hellfire wyverns 

baloons  

albinos

Two headed dragons 

bright breasted wyverns

copper dragons 

orange dragons

gemshard dragons 

Night glory drakes (never lucky enough to grab an egg at the right time )

green dragons of all things 

pygmies

piralspytes

the cream colored ridgewings (I always only seem to hatch the purple ones) 

and striped dragons 

I dunno what it is but whenever I do decide to go biome hunting they're just....not there for some reason 

I've seen three Leetle Trees during the last week, but I haven't seen one CB Silver or Gold in months. Xenos also hide from me.

I thought this was about dragons you can't find on your scroll. I recently put a scimitar wing that had been lost in my magi dragons back with her own people. I don't know how long she had been there, probably since they were released.

But I guess Aeons? I've never seen them at all. I got my first one as a gift and the other as a trade.

Its always golds, silvers and xenos. I've only seen silver once when I was only a week old user but I didn't think it was rare. On the other hand, I never seen a gold in the cave.

Zyumorphs, mostly. I'm trying to collect all 6, but they seem to get more and more difficult to find for me :P

I've been trying to get a Thunder since forever but I've never seen one! I got my Ice and Magma from the AP, and not a single Thunder...

Vampire dragons, they have become very elusive on the AP when they used to be something you'd see daily, now i'm trading CB Zyus for a single egg.

Might just be that people are saving their kill slots now that zombies have become the new big thing and Halloween is right around the corner.

Fells have also gotten a bit elusive, but that's a good thing in my book because something so large and so aggressive and so insatiably hungry makes NO sense as a common.

Solitary creatures, especially large predators, and ESPECIALLY large predators that need a lot of food tend to reproduce less (for several reasons) so having them be anywhere near as common as the social breeds never made sense, they should have been rares from the start, not only due to the sprite quality but just because they make zero sense as common or even uncommon finds unless most don't survive to adulthood (and I doubt that since they grow huge and aggressive very quickly and have thick magic resistant hides making them nearly impenetrable)

Golds. I never see golds. CB Gold is now the only thing I need to complete my scroll.

Yunno how when you don't need a dragon you see them everywhere, but when you suddenly need it you can't find it? I decided to try grabbing a handful of Skywings for zombie-fodder, since I don't have that sub-type of zombie. I swear I usually see like 10-20 Skywings a day, but yesterday when I was actually looking for them I saw a total of three.