RiverTimberWolf

ANSWERED:Dying Egg Won't Hatch

Soo... I recently got this sunrise dragon egg from the Abandoned egg page with one day left. I immediately put it into some click sites and left for a few hours. I come back, and it's still not hatched? I came back and fogged the egg, and then unfogged it and put it back into the click sites, as well as another egg that had 4 days left. I check back a few minutes later and the 4 day egg hatched immediately, while the 1 day egg still didn't hatch. Can anyone help me?

https://dragcave.net/view/Yam04

Edited by RiverTimberWolf

A sunrise/sunset egg won't hatch before 6pm-12am or 6am-12pm! 

Edit: wait, I wrote that backwards. To get a sunset hatchling, it must hatch 6pm-12am, and to get a sunrise hatchling, it must hatch between 6am-12pm. It won't hatch at all outside those time periods.

Your egg has enough time to hatch as either sunset or sunrise. It won't die before it hatches one way or another, as long as it doesn't get sick from too many views!

Edited by Toyo

21 minutes ago, Toyo said:

A sunrise/sunset egg won't hatch before 6pm-12am or 6am-12pm! 

Edit: wait, I wrote that backwards. To get a sunset hatchling, it must hatch 6pm-12am, and to get a sunrise hatchling, it must hatch between 6am-12pm. It won't hatch at all outside those time periods.

Your egg has enough time to hatch as either sunset or sunrise. It won't die before it hatches one way or another, as long as it doesn't get sick from too many views!

Aaa! Thanks so much! I was so worried it was a glitch or something!