angelicdragonpuppy

Add dragon descriptions to Encyclopedia

It would be nice if the egg / hatchie / adult descriptions were on a dragon's encyclopedia page. With so many breeds around I often have to look up egg descriptions to remember what to hunt for, and it's annoying to have to turn to the unofficial fansite to do so rather than the encyclopedia. Also, when I used to describe my dragons, it was a pain to have to pull open an adult's page alongside the encyclopedia to get the full amount of info about them.

To keep the focus on the new lore in the encyclopedia, though, perhaps this could be a toggle option, so if you click it you see them, if not the other lore is the first thing you see.

I THINK this was already suggested somewhere and TJ nixed it. (Not that that is the end of it all, just saying there may already be a thread...)

Fuzz, I think you are thinking of page 58 on the Cave Feedback thread.

TJ said, "This sounds like you're passive-aggressively asking why more breeds aren't filled out. In which case, I don't have an answer since it's up to the concept-creators to put information into a tool so it can be added."

No, I think Fuzz is thinking of this old thread.  TJ commented on it negatively and it was subsequently closed. Interestingly enough that suggestion was posted by ADP as well.