Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RottenLegacy

Hi!

Hi! I've been playing Dragon Cave since May of 2016, and I've gotten pretty far (135 unique breeds as of today). My username here is the same as on DC.

I like most of the dragons on the website, but here are some of my favorites:

- Carina Dragon (0 as of today)

- Nebula Dragon (2 as of today)

- Grave Dragon (0 as of today)

- Setsong Dragon (1 as of today)

- Imperial Fleshcrowne (2 as of today)

- Spirit Ward Dragon (1 as of today)

- Soulpeace Dragon (1 as of today)

And I'll stop myself before the list gets too long. I'm hoping that my Nebula hatchling will be a male (I influenced the egg before it hatched) since I've already gotten three female Ridgewings, and the only other Nebula that I have is a female. I really, really love the Carina dragon.

Now, outside of DC, here are a few interests of mine:

I really love space. My favorite constellations are Cassiopeia, Taurus, Lyra, Scorpius, and Corona Borealis.

A lot of music (mostly rock) including Linkin Park, Starset, Gemini Syndrome, I Prevail, and Downplay. My favorite song is Carousel by Linkin Park.

I also like the book series Warriors. I've read every book, and my favorite character is Mapleshade.

..And the TV show Charmed. It's on Netflix. I can't really tell you who my favorite characters are, because they don't show up at the very beginning of the show.

I don't really know what else I should say here, so...bye, I guess! ^-^

Hello and welcome! My favorite dragons are Guardians, Red-Finned Tidals, Almeralds, and Glaucus Wyverns. 

My favorite constellations are Orion's Belt and Draco. 

Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands. I was devastated to learn of their lead singer's death. I've never heard Carousel, I'll have to listen to it. I loved Heavy.

Hi there! Welcome to Dragon Cave. :D We share a few favourite breeds in common. Setsongs and Spirit Wards are gorgeous, aren't they? Have you thought of coming up with a constellation related naming scheme for your dragons? Nebulas and carinas especially? That would be kind of cool!