sh20000sh

sh20000sh's shiny-ish bingo

In another language, things CAN be understood in only one way, in some constructions. Anyway - it's not the end of the world.

That's why it's fun to learn languages, to also learn new viewpoints :) It's also why I tend to write a lot to try and pinpoint to the one thing I actually want, because English is not my native language either.

Anyway, end of the world is a better description for that blasted secret ... Those pointers make me somewhat cross-eyed XD

I was just SO PROUD (and amazed) that I actually found ONE. sh0000sh's classy secrets are too refined for me :)

I sometimes realize that I wrote can be have different meaning. And usually couldn't find good replacement for them.

F7 was expired.

Don't worry, sh0000sh. Worse things happen at sea, so they tell me :lol:

I speak decent German - and NOTHING would induce me to set any kind of game in that language ! It would be mayhem.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

*That* I could proofread for you :lol:

Nope. Then you'd KNOW ! I'd ask herk, as she doesn't play :lol:

So let me get this right. Any hybrids would work but the hellhorse ones right? Like Spitfire from ultraviolet x whatever mate. Or like Nebula from carina x whatever mate. Like that?

Also I guess I missed out on the co op? I offered a match to dragon girls in my previous post with the bingos.

On 9/30/2017 at 8:29 PM, sh20000sh said:

What I wanted was hybrid's children's breed is same as hybrid's parents' breed.

This was what I meant from R11. And I realized this situation was only possible with ultraviolet and spitfire.

And you were bit late so dragongirl02 had joined team 3. I'm not sure that they still have mind to get out from already joined team...

You know what I might bow out of this anyway. It's getting clear who's going to win and I keep misunderstanding things (which is by no means your fault or anyones) thanks to my dyslexia. I might be better off staying away from bingo games in the future now that I know what I'll be dealing with. XD  Night guys and have fun.

Yeah but I don't want to bother people with my pestering questions when everyone's otherwise having fun. I'll be good. Thanks anyway.

I won't stop you from leaving, but don't be so hard on yourself! If you look at past bingo games, the threads are full of comments, clarifications, oopsies, arguments, and tangents. That's to be expected - I'd say it's all part of the fun. :) 

3 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

Yeah but I don't want to bother people with my pestering questions when everyone's otherwise having fun. I'll be good. Thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

I won't stop you from leaving, but don't be so hard on yourself! If you look at past bingo games, the threads are full of comments, clarifications, oopsies, arguments, and tangents. That's to be expected - I'd say it's all part of the fun. :) 

What tabs said. Don't worry about it. I don't play to win (in fact I specifically don't WANT to win !) - just for the hell of it. And even when people have explained how they found secrets, I don't even understand the explanation !

Your questions are no problem - it's sad that you missed out on the co-op - but is there a rule that we can't be in 2, sh0000sh ? If not, I'll do one with you, with no points for me.

You mean, only TerraAnne would get 2 points in team #4, right?

I'll accept if there are no objection from the others in 24 hours.

BTW, everyone makes mistake. I also made a lot of mistakes at previous bingos. And I also made an error at this round. =/

Edited by sh20000sh

No objection from me ^^ Still busy with that secret anyway.

27 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

You mean, only TerraAnne would get 2 points in team #4, right?

I'll accept if there are no objection from the others in 24 hours.

BTW, everyone makes mistake. I also made a lot of mistakes at previous bingos. And I also made an error at this round. =/

That's exactly what I mean. Anyone else ?

TerraAnne - meanwhile:

Co-op 01:

Bingo:

TerraAnne https://dragcave.net/view/9p73j

Fuzzbucket (for no points): https://dragcave.net/view/9MiO

Ruby Eyes (for no points) https://dragcave.net/view/9Jury

Edited by fuzzbucket

Things got a little crazy last week a series of unfortunate events in real life you could say. Also I was not sure how long the co-op would  be since I only noticed the most recent round (4) Sunday. 
 On top of everything else I also believed this week was going to be a lot busier then it was. 
Plus add in the bizarre unexplained "downtime" the cave had Tuesday.

I make silly mistake too. Especially back when we hade to use lineage link something I would do stuff from my cell mostly flash bingo or time sensitive ones and back then the cell would screw up something either not past lineage over view correctly or typo bingo and I would not notice till it was to late.  Other times I just miss-read something and post the wrong type of lineage. 

heads off to see if she can get some luck with secret bingo.

Guys guys whatcha doin  XD lol I really didn't mean to make anyone pity or whatever. I'm so busy lately I haven't been able to get on everyday too. It's one of the few reasons I wanted to bow out along with the misunderstandings thing. By no means did I want you guys to all switch around and also I did not intend to sound sad or what not over winning or losing. The only games I ever feel bad about losing are mario kart and chess cause mariokart is like half skill half luck, and chess is something I feel skilled at but when I lose I stress over what I didn't see that led me to lose. Please don't change things up cause of me. That almost makes me feel worse. XD I'll stay in if it's that bad of a concern. Just can't guarantee a timely response or total understanding. Like you've noticed I've missed quite a few of the F bingos cause there were days when I wasn't on. Even with a perfectly written sentence in english sometimes I just can't understand what's being said at all even after reading out loud a dozen times.

5 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Guys guys whatcha doin  XD lol I really didn't mean to make anyone pity or whatever. I'm so busy lately I haven't been able to get on everyday too. It's one of the few reasons I wanted to bow out along with the misunderstandings thing. By no means did I want you guys to all switch around and also I did not intend to sound sad or what not over winning or losing. The only games I ever feel bad about losing are mario kart and chess cause mariokart is like half skill half luck, and chess is something I feel skilled at but when I lose I stress over what I didn't see that led me to lose. Please don't change things up cause of me. That almost makes me feel worse. XD I'll stay in if it's that bad of a concern. Just can't guarantee a timely response or total understanding. Like you've noticed I've missed quite a few of the F bingos cause there were days when I wasn't on. Even with a perfectly written sentence in english sometimes I just can't understand what's being said at all even after reading out loud a dozen times.

This isn't PITY, it's support. Like the time someone messaged me to point out that I had posted a completely wrong dragon and the time tabs tried to help me work out a REALLY annoying tricky which I was messing up EVERY time. If there aren't enough members in a game to make a full set of teams, there needs to be a way around it, and we just found one.

PLEASE post your bingo ! We haven't switched anything; we still keep all the points we had and now you can have some too. We have just found a way to include the only person (I think) who was left out. If you don't post bingo, our efforts will be wasted *sobs uncontrollably* :lol:

OK I'm over it - but please bingo yourself :)

Edited by fuzzbucket

15 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Please don't change things up cause of me.

We don't. I just took a chance to show off my Jury :lol:

When I started this, I was thinking about giving multiple points on secret bingo that based on its difficulty. If it was applied, S7 would be 1 point and S16 would be 4 points.

Currently 2 secrets are active. There are nothing on my website currently.