Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CluelessScales

Hello!

Hey, my name is Clueless! I'm actually very happy to be here. 

I have 2 dogs named George and Bucket(no typo there!) and have had many animals before them(Fish, Pillbugs, Hermit Crabs, etc). I would be hopeful to find some new friends on this site as well.

I've been to a few places and hope to be able to go to Europe and Australia when I have enough money.

I'm very kind so don't worry, you can talk to me anytime you want!

Hello and welcome, Clueless! I really wanted a reason to type your username, I love it. :) I have a dog too, a wonderful Labrabull. What types of dogs do you have? 

Where in Spain do you want to go? I've been to Spain years ago, it was very fun. I'm sorry I missed the Tomato festival, I wanted to partake in it. 

I look forward to seeing you around!

On 9/4/2017 at 3:54 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome, Clueless! I really wanted a reason to type your username, I love it. :) I have a dog too, a wonderful Labrabull. What types of dogs do you have? 

Where in Spain do you want to go? I've been to Spain years ago, it was very fun. I'm sorry I missed the Tomato festival, I wanted to partake in it. 

I look forward to seeing you around!

George is a pure Labrador and Bucket is a black lab/great Dane/German Shepard mix. I want to go to go to Majorca actually. In England I want to go to Brighton and Windsor, but I also want to go to Berlin Germany as well!

On 9/4/2017 at 4:07 PM, deja said:

Hello! image

Welcome to the forums! 

Hello!

23 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I also had a dog, and some others(fish, birds, beetles, etc)...

I do enjoy being here actually; its pretty fun!

Hi Clueless! :D I love your pets' names. They're fantastic. :lol: Hopefully you're going to have some very creative names for your dragons, too! Have you been naming them so far?

On 9/7/2017 at 8:05 AM, StormWizard212 said:

Hi Clueless! :D I love your pets' names. They're fantastic. :lol: Hopefully you're going to have some very creative names for your dragons, too! Have you been naming them so far?

Yes I have! I actually named one "Flaming Mailbox".

On 9/9/2017 at 11:17 AM, Sinion Kabe said:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This site contains lots of information that you might find useful:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Cave_Wiki

Enjoy! user posted image

Cool! I actually have been using that site a lot!