Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sampler-fi

Hey everybody!

I'm new here. I found out about Dragon Cave from someone's signature in another forum, and as I am quite the sucker for dragons, I decided to check it out. I've been playing for about two weeks now, and I've already figured out a fair bit, but any tips would be super helpful :)

So far I really, really like the way those Nebula Dragons look, and Red Dragons seem... incredibly useful lol

Hello and welcome! Fansites help your dragons hatch and grow up, I highly recommend using them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair (you shouldn't need to use more than three). I also recommend not getting views for your dragons until they are at least 6d15h left; getting them views and clicks (which are worth a lot of views, but not necessary for a dragon to hatch and grow up) too soon could lead to them getting sick (softshell) and dying. 

In addition to the Red dragons, I have a lot of Pink dragons for their Influence BSA (breed-specific action) so I can choose my dragons' genders. 

Hi! Welcome to DC! :D It's great that you found the site through dragons in signatures! I personally haven't put mine in forum sigs for years. I kind of miss that! I hope you enjoy it here and stick around.