Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Splash

Heeeey!

Hi everyone! I'm Splashie, and after a few months of playing Dragon Cave, I've decided that I should probably make an account for the forums. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Hello and welcome, it's nice to meet you! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hi Splashie! Welcome to DC! :D Have you discovered yet that shallow water dragons have an action called 'splash'? :P If you do it enough times, you get a magikarp badge on your scroll. Given your username, I thought it might be something that you'd enjoy. Hehehe.

11 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Hi Splashie! Welcome to DC! :D Have you discovered yet that shallow water dragons have an action called 'splash'? :P If you do it enough times, you get a magikarp badge on your scroll. Given your username, I thought it might be something that you'd enjoy. Hehehe.

Yes, I do know that they have that action. When I came across it on the wiki I HAD to get one. I haven't yet gotten the badge, but I think I'm pretty close- I think I heard somewhere that the number of times you have to "splash" is 50.