Petra1999

Adding a new "simple" site skin

While the new graphics are beautiful and I thank the artists for making them..... but I would prefer having a PLAIN theme; background color with contrasting text with NO graphics at all.

Fuzz... if you use AdBlock you can block the shamrock image alone, without messing anything up.

Really ? One moment....

OK - do tell me how... it totally failed just now; I blocked all my dragons instead :blink: !

I don't need a skin at all. A simple enter HTML code for the background color would be nice. Simple black background? #000000 White? #FFFFFF My favorite color? #006699 :lol:

On 11/9/2017 at 2:04 AM, Nyxity said:

I don't need a skin at all. A simple enter HTML code for the background color would be nice. Simple black background? #000000 White? #FFFFFF My favorite color? #006699 :lol:

That would be really neat! 

I don't understand why this is a 'feature' that has to be a huge controversy? The only potential 'con' I can think of is that the regular layout will not be used as much. Could always use the same layout code from the simpler designs and just use different colors (so, essentially all you're changing is the hex codes) to make it a plain scroll skin. Hell, I would do it (with constructive input of course), free of charge! AND I'd keep it constantly updated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯