TJ09

2017-08-30 - Forum Upgrade

The forums have been upgraded to the latest version of Invision Community. I apologize for the lack of notice, but the upgrade was prompted by a security bulletin, so I felt it prudent to upgrade as soon as possible, even if it meant not giving as much warning to everyone as I'd like. The new version should be functionally close to the old one (definitely not the huge change that we had back in July) though some of the visuals may have changed.

If you run into any issues post-upgrade, please post in the Help section.

Need to confirm marking a subforum as read now. I hope that was not the security bit of this upgrade!

Thanks for updating!

For a minute I was really confused because I couldn't find the reply box, then I realize I didn't log in. :rolleyes:

Was only able to access from mobile until now, but I really like the little changes to the forum appearance. Thanks for keeping us updated.

So that's why the mobile forum looks funny. Good to know.

Thank you for the heads up, TJ!

OMG i hadn't noticed the lineage button! idk it it was there before, but that's definitely very useful.

Thanks for the update, TJ! o/

So that's why the forums suddenly went down around 1am last night! When that happened I took it as the internet telling me I needed to go to bed, lol. Thanks for telling us!

Great! Thanks TG for updating! :lol:

I'll look for changes now. :P