Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrcss_

Intro: New but Not?

I recently remembered playing this game as a young angsty teen and good old nostalgia forced me to play it again. I was never really on these particular forums, I only came here when I had like eggs that HAD to be hatched right away. I also don't remember any of my information its been so long ago (10 years to be exact) so I made this one. :D

I'm currently enrolled in classes at BSCTC, I work a full time poopy food industry job so most of them are online, I've kinda became a recluse and its been killing me. I really miss the old days when forums were super cool man. I often find myself making multiple accounts on multiple form sites hoping to feel the same as I did in the day but its just not the same, and I've never been too active on forums anyway. I kinda want to change that though.

So here I am making another dumb forum account hoping for the rush of youth to come back to me lol.

Hello and welcome back! Do you happen to remember the name of your old account? 

8 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome back! Do you happen to remember the name of your old account? 

I do not lol, I wish I did. And thank you c:

Hola! Uh, your use of the formatting is kind of cool. XD Welcome to the forums. I'm Metal-n-Monster, otherwise formerly Predator. You can call me whatever you want. Metal. Monster. Predator. Etc Etc. =3

Welcome back! :D DC is great for nostalgia, isn't it? A lot of the forums I'm part of aren't as active as they were a number of years ago so I get what you mean. I wish it was more like it was! I hope you stick around here, though. <3