MoonlightEevee

ANSWERED:Ideas to Balance Out Sino Genders

I have summoned with an all male set, an all female set, and a random gender set. Got females every time... though my scroll is also heavily male, and I'm working to make it more balanced, but it's hard to do that sometimes XD

Anyway I would love it if the gender of the Zyus somehow influenced the genders of the summoned Sino. Even if it was a tiny chance, it feels like it would be better than it is now.

I summoned my male Sinomorph with a male Zyumorph and my female Sinomorph with a female Zyumorph, so I can't really speak for the people getting absurd results, but I still think that some sort of way to influence the gender of the Sinomorph would be nice. I agree that people should have to put some work into summoning a Sinomorph, but catching/breeding six adult Zyumorphs is already quite a bit of work.

Catching / breeding for 8 is a lot of work - and now I have 8 females  :( WE NEED this.

I support this suggestion completely. I know others have had far worse luck than I in summoning Sinomorphs with skewed gender ratios. However, I did need my last male and to my disdain I summoned a female. Now I've had to breed an entire set, clogging my slots, in order to only hope that I can get the gendered Sino I need. Any given way to influence the possibilities would be amazing, even if by a small percentage.

I still think a pop-up is clunky, doesn't integrate with the world of the game very well, and is mostly just too easy a solution. If a way to influence Sinomorph gender is implemented, it should probably relate to the gender of the Zyumorphs used to Summon. Whether that's the dragon you actually hit Summon on or the total six, I'm not sure, but that's still my view on the issue, should something be changed at all.

1 hour ago, PieMaster said:

I still think a pop-up is clunky, doesn't integrate with the world of the game very well, and is mostly just too easy a solution. If a way to influence Sinomorph gender is implemented, it should probably relate to the gender of the Zyumorphs used to Summon. Whether that's the dragon you actually hit Summon on or the total six, I'm not sure, but that's still my view on the issue, should something be changed at all.

I would agree with the summoning a male if you get a six male Zyus or female if all six were female. 

I'm going to be changing the BSA to shift the chance of getting a particular gender based on the genders of the Zyus used. It'll happen soon, so no need to keep a discussion on "should something happen" and "what should happen" going.