Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LiquidCake

New to the Forums!

Hi, hi! I've had my account for maybe a year, possibly two? No clue, but I've never really thought about using the forums until now! I'm excited~! :>

Mmm soo a lil' bit about me.. My alias is LiquidCake, and I do art stuffs! It's like, my favorite thing to do. Uhmm what else.. my main reason for playing DragCave is because I've always loved dragons, and I love the art (it's all so nice..). Hm. I love music, too! I'm like, constantly listening to it. I also love meeting new people, despite having social anxiety? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If I think of anything else about myself that's at all relevant, I'll put it here. :D

Hello and welcome to DC forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

11 minutes ago, Earth Gurl said:

Hello and welcome to DC forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thank you! I'm sure I will. :>

On 8/29/2017 at 6:06 AM, StormBirdRising said:

Hi LiquidCake and welcome to the Dragon Cave forum.  :)

12 hours ago, deja said:

Hello! image

Welcome to the forums!

Hi, and thank you, both! :>

Hello and welcome to the DC Forums where we're all a bit crazy! ^.^ I'm Metal, or Monster, or anything you prefer! Feel free to PM for anything, like breeding, etc, or just for a friend! =3

On 9/3/2017 at 11:43 PM, Metal-n-Monster said:

Hello and welcome to the DC Forums where we're all a bit crazy! ^.^ I'm Metal, or Monster, or anything you prefer! Feel free to PM for anything, like breeding, etc, or just for a friend! =3

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! :>>