TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Thanks, TJ!  Got 3 of the new eggs, none of the elusive ones. :D

Comfortably egglocked with new eggs. :D Thanks for the unexpected release, TJ. The hybrid egg looks incredible.

Picked up 6 and now I'm locked. Also bred 5 blue ones to the AP.

Tnx for the new release!

Ha, new release! Got 4 smooth and shiny eggs, but where is the elusive one?

Oh, wait, a hybrid? Fantastic! Thank you, TJ!

Wow, I already had a couple that was between a Ridgewing X Nebula! How lucky of me!

I was actually surprised at this hybrid pairing since I had this one long prepared for.

Thanks TJ!

Oh yes. I had that feeling it would be a good idea to check the cave while on vacation. And so I got four from the cave and bred two pretty hybrids. Love the egg!

Yipee new eggs! I was checking the news thread since last week, thinking a new release was due, so glad my scroll was egg free. Now I have four of each :) 

Thank you TJ and spriters :wub:

Edit: one of the pearly ones has a Z code, and another one a code that could read "your hero" https://dragcave.net/lineage/URHR0

Edited by Naughtrish

Dang, i got a ridgewing a week ago but i abandoned it and now i need them for my constellation egg thing. i think the pairing is any nebula x purple ridgewing all their lineages earlier in this thread are purple ridgewing with any nebula.

Had a feeling there might be a new release this morning and I was right 😂

Caught 2 smooth eggs, and gonna try breeding some constellation eggs before I head off for work. Good thing I like hoarding ridgewings and nebulas 😊

Thank you for new eggs TJ and spriters♡!

The new Hybrids are quite something. Thsi year TJ really showed us how much he really likes/loves Hybrids. :lol: 

Just a question, I bred myself two hybrids eggs using tan Ridgewings and blue normal nebulas. did anybody try using blue ridgewings or ALT Nebulas???? Does that work as well????? ust wondering.

Thankn you. Does anybody know if using ALT Nebulas results in other Hybrids version???? TJ has 4 Hybrid eggs, so I am a bit confused right now.

Thank you. 

And I'm done, wow, that was fast. :) One shiny pair each from Alpine and Desert plus 3 hybrids out of 4 attempts, that's not too bad.

I leave the last slot open because of the raffle. Yeah, I know, but I want to be prepared at least, and I can always breed more hybrids later. :P

I'm having difficulty seeing nebulas and ridgewings as a pairing. It's just leaving me extremely puzzles and scratching my head.

Okay so, I discovered the new release by clicking on an egg and seeing it was new. Then grabbed three more of them, however it's the constellation one that I'm having trouble finding. Are they only found in the desert and alpine, or can these elusive eggs be found anywhere?

ETA: Nevermind.  I just discovered it's a hybrid, and a beautiful one at that. :D 

Edited by Syiren
adding something.

thanks everyone!! I like the new eggs, they are like star night and thanks hard work and share!!!

36 minutes ago, Mirume said:

Thankn you. Does anybody know if using ALT Nebulas results in other Hybrids version???? TJ has 4 Hybrid eggs, so I am a bit confused right now.

Thank you. 

I think that usually just means dimorphism, but it's possible that a different colour nebula results in a different colour hybrid :) After all, we won't know until they hatch and gender.

31 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

I'm having difficulty seeing nebulas and ridgewings as a pairing. It's just leaving me extremely puzzles and scratching my head.

I've bred a Red Nebula and a male Tan before so that pair was already established. I think it's the patterns of their wings that make them a good pair, especially with the regular ridgewings.

I think that usually just means dimorphism, but it's possible that a different colour nebula results in a different colour hybrid :) After all, we won't know until they hatch and gender.

We shall see. I bred three. One from Purple, a Blue and a Red just to find out. I hope so to be honest, and hopefully the color will be based on the parents instead of being random...like the parents.

Edited by Syiren
adding something.

Yay, another hybrid! These eggs are so pretty.

Think the hybrids will have extreme dimorphism? Both parent breeds have 4 potential adult sprites.

Thank you for the release, TJ and spriters! Caught four of the smooth eggs and bred one of the constellations. I will try to breed more later.