TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Just now, Jazeki said:

If these are the things I'm thinking of from the completed list a looooong time ago, they're meant to be rare. 

*sighs* But of course. I'll have to collect more Ridgewings and Nebulas then.

7 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Out of 17 neb/ridge pairings, I managed to produce 3 successful hybrid eggs. That's it for breeding for today because I'm locked. 

now i don't feel quite so bad at my 6 failings, but still, you got some hybrids so congrats!

Well, I've run out of green nebs and purple male ridgies, but got

one from tan ridge and blue neb,

one from tan ridge and red neb,

one from purple ridge and red neb

and one from purple neb and tan ridge.

Also got a lot of ridgies and neb eggs sent to the AP and a few "no eggs" plus one annoying refusal. It will be interesting to see if these can breed each others colors. I expect that the answer will be yes since both ridges and nebs can breed all the things. But we'll have to experiment to find out.

Awh, no hybrid for me this round... Guess I'll have to try again next week! And egg lock myself with the other guys instead. ^^

Welp. Wasn't expecting this! I grabbed one of the smooth/shiny ones so far, and just opened a page with my Ridgewings to try for the hybrid. I only have 14 Ridgewings, and I'd rather not use them all tonight... But I'm going to try. *crosses fingers*

Lovely release. I personally hate hybrids, but I believe both sprites will turn out beautifully.

Glad I decided to check Facebook before I went to bed so that I saw this release! These look like they're going to be pretty sprites <3

10 cb pairings and I finally manage to breed one of these little guys, only to realise I forgot to abandon the previous one and hence my pretty got kicked off my scroll --> "The two dragons breed to produce an egg. However, you realize that you have plenty of eggs and hatchlings to take care of, so you decide to abandon it." :o 

Well, at least someone in the cave will get a better surprise than I just did! :) lol

Yay! New release!

I got four of the smooth and shiny ones, 2 from each of the biomes.

I am ERing a couple of eggs now so that I can try breeding some of the hybrids.

Tried with my tans and only they produced a successful hybrid. Curious.

2 minutes ago, unicornamira said:

I got three eggs. All are male - nebula, female - ridgewing. I think that's crucial.

It is not crucial. I got two hybrids (of nine tries) and one is male nebbie x female ridgewing, the other is male ridgewing x female nebbie. Both ridgewings are tan, the nebbies are blue and purple respectively. (All my purple ridgewings gave either a nebula or a ridgewing egg.)

Wow, idk know why I didn't expect this! Love the look of the eggs!

Phew I'm only 45 minutes late... Caught the smooth one just fine and bred 2 hybrids just fine.

Purple neb x blue ridgewing (fertility on neb) = no egg

Green neb x blue ridgewing (no fertility) = hybrid

Blue neb x tan ridgewing (no fertility) = hybrid

I was so worried I wouldn't get any :D but this is enough for my adult scroll goals already, assuming smooths won't have dimorphism but the hybrids will.

Well. I was expecting to have trouble with the hybrids, based on posts so far, but I bred four Ridgewing/Nebula pairs and got three new eggs (the other was no interest). All purple Ridgewing and purple Nebula. I now have three of each of the new breeds, so I'm done for tonight. This might be the fastest I've gotten my fill of a new release!

7 minutes ago, unicornamira said:

I got three eggs. All are male - nebula, female - ridgewing. I think that's crucial.

Count me as another person with a male ridgewing x female nebula pairing.

So far I have:

male purple neb x purple ridgewing

male purple neb x tan ridgewing

male purple ridgewing x blue neb

green nebula x purple ridgewing

All successful. I also had a couple of refusals but I don't think they matter so much.

Was not expecting a Monday release. Luckily I managed to ge my fill before running off to work :)

I got hybrids from these pairings:

Purple Nebula x Purple Ridgewing

Blue Nebula x Purple Ridgewing

Red Nebula x Tan Ridgewing

Green Nebula x Tan Ridgewing

Managed to breed a hybrid, finally!! Now to bloodswap it.

Accidentally had one of the new eggs auto-abandon because I was locked. Hope whoever gets it enjoys it :)