TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

OMG!! Aren't those the Galaxyfire dragons?! Well, seems the name was changed since they now sort around the ''C''. I remember seeing them in the completed requests some time ago and thinking 'Wow, those are sure beautiful!''. So happy they are now out!

I'm doing tan ridgies with red nebs. Nothing like a challenge....

My dodo eggs are hatching now so I have plenty of space now to breed more hybrids. I'm very grateful now that I used both Nebulas and Ridgewings in recent lineage projects, even if it means I mostly only have one pairing (purple Ridgewing and red Nebula) to choose from.

This has been a really nice release so far.

Finally got the CB eggs!

Can't breed my own hybrids though... Dangit.

I did try to breed my Nebulas and they are so overbreed right now that they managed to give me almost all the other parents' egg (and one no egg from a neb x cu pair). I even got a Thunder for crying out loud! XD

Ridgewing is the other half to the hybrids, right? I plan on just breeding more.

actually half expected this release during the eclipse, so i had been slacking off on collecting eggs and breeding my lineages.  

i like the hybrids.  not sure i'm sold on the red nebula combos though.  

i like the s2 hatchies of the downy ones.  have 8 total of them.  4 alpine and 4 desert.  

just want to know what the adults are going to look like.  guess i will find out when i get off work in the morning.  

Edited by spring_dragon

I bred 4 pairings and got 4 of the new eggs... so happy, happy!  Can's wait to see what the adults look like! :)

oh???????? I recognize those second ones????????????????????????? yes???????????????????????????????????

The eggs are just PRETTY. I will say it again: next BSA I want for DC is FREEZE which would allow to keep your eggs frozen, because some eggs are so beautiful that I want them on my scroll forever. 

Hatchies are very intricate, I am really curious how will adults look like.

If the smooth and shiny hatchies are like birds/griffins, then I'm going to die and then come back and hoard them. So far, both look wonderful!!! 

51 minutes ago, Kiyoura said:

If the smooth and shiny hatchies are like birds/griffins, then I'm going to die and then come back and hoard them. So far, both look wonderful!!! 

That's what I've been wondering! It looks like they got birdy feathers so here's hoping. :D 

Yes! We don't really have any bird-like dragons in the cave, so I really hope the smooth/shiny adults retain the hatchling's resemblance to birds. I think a feathery dragon would be wonderful.

I only have one CB pair of Neb/Ridgewing, so I can't really experiment much with the lineages, but from what I've seen in this thread I really really like the purple nebs with the tan ridgewings. Somehow they just really compliment each other.

12/13 hours until TJ's hatchlings grow up!! I won't be able to be online until like 8+ hours after they grow, which sucks, but it'll be a great surprise when I get back home.

Marie, I also really like the purple nebs with tan ridgewings. That's my favourite so far, I think. It'll also depend largely on how they look once they've grown up. It's a pity the hybrids don't appear to have four different coloured wings like nebulas. I'm still holding out hope that they might grow up with them, but it seems unlikely since they're not at the hatchie stage. 

Now I have a reason to having so many nebula!

I have only had one refusal of a Neb + Ridge, and that was the Blue Neb + Purple Ridge.

All my other pairings came out successfully. Do note, for the most part I breed at night/early am for the EDT. I am GMT-10 so almost never am on earlier. 

Red Neb + Purp Ridge

ja4dF

oebK8

Purp Neb + Purp Ridge

vpsyy

DBZvd

sgLDl

Purp Neb + Tan Ridge

4gFOQ

Blue Neb & Tan Ridge

WiCBO

I love the hatchies and I can't wait for the adults ! :D Thanks TJ and spriters for those beautiful dragons ♥ 

Only a few more hours til the babs grow up. :)

23 minutes ago, MIGOR said:

uf...8 new hybrid combos. Too much :( Thank you anyway. :)

Still, no matter which variants you pair, you'll only get one variant of the hybrid. There's just 1 hybrid variant.

15 hours ago, Shirubia said:

OMG!! Aren't those the Galaxyfire dragons?! Well, seems the name was changed since they now sort around the ''C''. I remember seeing them in the completed requests some time ago and thinking 'Wow, those are sure beautiful!''. So happy they are now out!

I don't remember the name, but I do feel like I've seen these in completed requests, so quite possibly so!

16 hours ago, Shirubia said:

Maybe the name was changed to Celestialfire Dragons?

Just a few more hours until they grow up. I can't wait to see all the adult dragons. Thank you TJ and Spriters for this great release.

9 hours ago, Marie19R said:

Yes! We don't really have any bird-like dragons in the cave, so I really hope the smooth/shiny adults retain the hatchling's resemblance to birds. I think a feathery dragon would be wonderful.

i was thinking the same, but then i remembered the flamingos! :D

aaaah so few hours for them to grow up *-* i wanna see them, time, pass faster~