TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Those eggs look so, so beautiful. <3

Managed to get four of the smooth ones from the Cave, but I also by mistake got an old egg so I only had three slots left for the elusive ones. From reading the thread I gather that it was hard to breed them a couple of hours ago? It seems like maybe it's been fixed now because all three breedings I tried succeeded. :D

Edit: I bred the last two pairs I had, and they both had an elusive egg each, now on the way to the AP!

Edited by Caileh

If i understood correctly which is the nebula hybrid i am super excited, it was simply amazing!

I hope my crits on the sprite were listen back then XD

Nice easy release, and thankfully got two lovely hybrid pairings without a problem. :D

Man, I only have half the pair for the new hybrid, and I already had to abandon one of my eggs to get the other new one. Guess I'll be a bit behind on this constellation egg

oh wow, I wasn't expecting a new release when I went to scroll lock myself again, got two shiny eggs and would work for the other one once I have room again lol

Nothing like a new hybrid to underscore that most of your Ridgewings are part of an inbreeding project.

I'm excited for both of these babies, although I really like the blue egg.

Thank you for the new eggs, TJ.

This is my favourite kind of release. Two eggs: one from the cave and the other to breed which makes is nice & low key & non-stressful. Okay, so it seems the bred ones are rather hard to breed, but at least you'll always have the dragons to breed, whereas new eggs can mean you spend hours and says hunting them down. This is really rather nice.

Plus, it was so easy to catch the new eggs; I got my scroll goal from my iPad (which is unheard of). So I'm very happy. I hope everyone else can catch them so easily.

My gut was telling me there would be a release today, so I kept my slots mostly empty just in case XD Rather glad I did! Managed to get two of the shiny from desert and two from alpine, as well as bred two if the hybrid.

When it comes to the hybrid, I like that it uses a super common since that will hopefully up the demand for them again, but at the same time I'm apprehensive because it uses one of my favourite dragons and I really am worried that history will repeat itself and that I'll dislike the hybrid...

New eggs! I really love the blue ones! So exitied how they will look like when they grow up! :)

But I think a new release of several new breeds every month is a little bit too often. The game becomes very full and even the common ones became not that easy to get when you try to catch a specific breed from the cave. I really loved this time with a lot of releases but I'd like it better for next year when the releases would be only every few months.^^

Pretty eggs!!

Got 4 smooth eggs and 1 constellation egg out of two attempts.

Fantastically beautiful new hybrid! Thank you! On the first attempt I got eggs (3 pieces in total), no problems.

Edited by MoonCharm

21 minutes ago, Amethyria said:

But I think a new release of several new breeds every month is a little bit too often. The game becomes very full and even the common ones became not that easy to get when you try to catch a specific breed from the cave. I really loved this time with a lot of releases but I'd like it better for next year when the releases would be only every few months.^^

I don't think that would go down too well, tbh, because then we'd have people complaining that the site is too slow, especially when some people only play during releases, and it would not help the backlog of approved dragons in the request area. Plus, I'm on another site that is currently only doing releases at the big holidays, and it is not doing that site ANY good because it's causing people to leave.

I'd rather we kept it to monthly releases of no more than 6 new eggs.

But really, this is a discussion for another thread so that it doesn't risk going too far off topic.

Edited by SheridanCharon

Had a feeling it was going to be sometime this week, though I still think it’s kinda of weird to do it on a weekday where people have work/school. Though for me Monday works okay for because I’m behind site time and a bit of a night owl.  For now, I got the 4 I wanted (2 of each new bread) my Nebulas where very corporative.

Edited by dragongirl02

Amazing!! Caught two, now I'm egglockef for few hours. So happy about more hybrids!

I remember the Ridgewing X Nebula concept :D:D They will be beautiful ♥  I wondered where it disappeared from the DR!

Ah, was wondering if we'd get a new release this month, and I'm pleasantly surprised! Caught five of the smooth eggs rather quickly, and bred two of the hybrids (tried for three but one pair didn't give me an egg).

Luckily I have several Nebulae, since I collect them, along with a few Ridgewings. Too bad most of my Ridgewings already have established mates, since originally I was going to use tans for a breeding project. Guess I'll have to hunt for more!