TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Now isn't exactly the time for my only ridgewing to refuse one of my 2 nebulas, then be unable to breed for 7 days. That's really annoying. Ah well. I'll get one soon. 

I'm kinda selfishly bummed that there was a release tonight, as I'm going to be on a trip with limited internet Mon-Fri. Most of the fun of new releases for me is following all the hype in the forum! But I'm glad I could pick up some eggs and they won't die before I get home.

Why TJ

Anyways, I will hunt/breed two of these later

(somebody please give me nebula hatchies I have two tan r that refused each other.)

Locked myself with four hybrids and four shinies! Almost went for six hybrids because they're pretty but I can breed them whenever.

Weird day for a dragon release but I'm not going to complain. Now to try and snag a couple before I go to sleep.

What a fun release! I am so excited! Nebulas are my favorite dragon, and now they have a hybrid! And the cave eggs are super shimmery too! Can't wait to see what they grow into!

Oh no, on a monday? :o Oh wow, it's a hybrid! :D Oh wow, a hybrid for NEBULAS! :D YESSSSSS. Thank you!

1 hour ago, unicornamira said:

I got three eggs. All are male - nebula, female - ridgewing. I think that's crucial.

not so.

able to breed male-neb to fem-ridge, and vice-versa. 100% success with new eggy produced each time.

I think it is an RNG issue - and could be time of day (or night) as well. After all, hard to see stars during the daytime. ;)

I have a nice collection of Ridgewings, and I've had some pretty decent luck snagging Nebs lately too, so this should be pretty fun ^_^

Got 5 of the whitish ones, only need 4 so will have one of those to give away in 6 hours. Now to go breed for those gorgeous constellation eggs......

Wow, that hybrid egg must be the most beautiful egg in the whole cave!

Locked myself with the smooth eggs so I won't have to bother searching for them anymore when I breed my Nebs and Ridges.

How fun, two breeds with alts that can make hybrids. Now I just have to wait for these to hatch to breed the other parent color combinations for the starry eggs. : D

There seem to be people who don't have Ridgewings or no luck breeding so I dropped some hybrids in the AP.

Oh, I didn't expect a release today! I could only grab 4 smooth eggs... and the hybrids will have to wait.

So far, beautiful eggs. :wub: Thanks TJ and spriters!

I'm going for looks, not value. I will breed my non-alt ridgewings (purple) to my purple and blue nebs. Gorgeous lineage.

Now, if anyone wants, I will breed for those who have neither parents. PM me, and yes, I will check. I can breed 4 eggs. One each. Red and green nebs to alt ridgies. First come first serve. Thanks.

Oh, for got to mention: FREE!! Just cause I'm nice that way, and I remember what it was like to not have while everyone else did. B)

Edit: 2 left. pm me if you want one.

Edited by Riverwillows