TJ09

2017-08-28 - August Dragon Release

I have to say, knowing ahead of time what these guys are going to look like, I cannot wait for people to see what the adult hybrids look like. I remember all the hard work (and slight drama) that went into making them, so the fact that they have been made real is amazing. Props to Pie and the others who made them possible...on that note what can we expect from the smooth ones? *curious*

OMG.... Those hatchies are amazing. They are so perfect. I can't wait until they grow up to see what the adult dragons look like. Thank you TJ and Spriters. What a wonderful August gift.

The smooth ones are definitely bird-esque. Maybe they will be eagle or hawk like, I know the hatchlings look like baby birds of prey to me.

I stared at the downy hatchlings for several seconds before realising that they do indeed have a head.

what did you think the black thing was?

1 minute ago, Cecona said:

what did you think the black thing was?

The end of a neck :V

Been just laying about all day in too much pain to do anything, and now I get this nice little surprise.  The blue egg looks like it will be a really pretty one.

I don't like the bird-like hatchlings. I hope they turn out to be pretty adults, though. The Nebula hybrids are looking alright. I appreciate releases, regardless of my like or dislike of the sprites, however.

52 minutes ago, dragontamer44722 said:

I have to say, knowing ahead of time what these guys are going to look like, I cannot wait for people to see what the adult hybrids look like. I remember all the hard work (and slight drama) that went into making them, so the fact that they have been made real is amazing. Props to Pie and the others who made them possible...on that note what can we expect from the smooth ones? *curious*

So these are those!? I was trying to figure out if it was or not. Though I completely forgot the topics title, oh boy how long ago was that 2014/2015?

56 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

I stared at the downy hatchlings for several seconds before realising that they do indeed have a head.

Me, too. :lol: Can't wait to see how they will turn out!

Edited by Fly-by-Night

1 hour ago, RWyvern said:

Me too. I can't wait until it grows up. I wonder if it will keep its feathers? I can't wait.

Edited by StormBirdRising

OH
I REMEMBER THESE NOW -- the hybrids!

Dang, can't say I ever actually expected to see them released! Of course, happy to see them! So cool how the Nebula patterns play across the Ridgewing wing shape in the s2 male.

Ohhhhh, the Nebulas have gendered! Just as I thought (from remembering the concept), Gender Dimorphic sprites utilizing the entire Nebula color palette, rather than having 4 different adults. *wipes brow* Less collecting. XD

This was a fun surprise.  Thanks TJ and spriter(s)!

I wonder where the fire came from, not exactly a feature you find in Nebulas or Ridgewings.

The bird ones remind me of harpies now, but I'm not sure why.* Still prefer them. The purple fire one looks like it has two heads :P the wings don't really seem that ridgewingy but maybe the adults will make it more obvious.

*Because griffins are made from harpy eagles I guess lol

Edited by Mangrit

I just found out about this release, had a total derp about checking the cave.  I can't believe how easy it was to lock my scroll with 4 from alpine and 4 from desert.  After this first batch hatches, I'll work on my hybrids. :)

The matured hatchlings look pretty amazing! I got one hybrid so I will have to wait to get a pair, but I am happy that I got at least one! 

I've been so busy this past week that I forgot to check my scroll. Thankfully, that meant I had a completely open scroll for new babies. *.*   So excited to see the adults!

I see a great improvement in the bird-like hatchlings. I like them now. And the hybrids are looking seriously hot

Okay. I take back what I said about the bird-esque hatchlings. I love them now that they're not so plain-coloured. Can't wait to see the adults!