Moonlight_Eevee

ANSWERED:Answered: Baikala Biome Glitch?

So this has come up as a topic, but we were talking about where the Baikala colours were dropping when a few of us came to a conclusion. No one has seen a blue Baikala drop in the Jungle since the release. I know the wiki says both colours are supposed to drop in the Jungle but all we seem to find are brown. So was that a glitch during release day? Or are the blues that rare in the jungle?

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Current evidence points to blue Baikalas in the Forest or Jungle and green ones in the Coast being a release day glitch, as they also lay eggs of the colour that's supposed to drop in their home biome (blue Baikalas from the Jungle would lay green eggs and green one from the Coast lay blue).

It is intended that freshwater (green) Baikalas drop in the Forest/Jungle, and saltwater (blue) drop from the coast. Baikalas breed according to the biome of the mother (like coppers).

Does this mean a male green Baikala and a female blue Baikala can never produce a green Baikala egg?

(Then Baikala x Baikala checkers are not possible because it would be impossible to get the right color for the 2nd gen males.)

Thanks for the fast replies (even though I didn't read them till now)!  So the Wiki has it wrong then

No. It may have had in the past, but it's not now - I went to edit it and it's correct.

Oops, sorry Fuzz, simple mistype. But cheers for fixing it on the wiki tho 🙂 it's much appreciated

I didn't. I was going to - but it was done :)