Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ErisAeternus

Essential Introduction

Eris Aeternus here; however, you can feel free to just call me Eris or something else of your choosing. I'm fairly new to Dragon Cave and even newer to forums, but my adoration for dragons is anything but that. I've always admired the creatures, and can't wait to expand my collection through this site! 

Hello and welcome! I like Eris, it is the name of the Goddess of Discord. There are some wonderful gifting threads that can help you get some more dragons, I recommend taking a look in the Trading subforum to see if there are any threads you can use. I also recommend putting your wishlist in your profile so other members can see what you're looking for. You can also make a post in the Complete Your Scroll Wish List thread. Have fun!

15 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I like Eris, it is the name of the Goddess of Discord. There are some wonderful gifting threads that can help you get some more dragons, I recommend taking a look in the Trading subforum to see if there are any threads you can use. I also recommend putting your wishlist in your profile so other members can see what you're looking for. You can also make a post in the Complete Your Scroll Wish List thread. Have fun!

Yeah, that's the inspiration behind it! Greek mythology is a favorite of mine. 

I appreciate the advice very much, and I'll look into those. (y)

2 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Hello Eris. Welcome to the Dragon Cave and the Dragon Cave forum. :)

Thank you very much! :D

10 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

Is your Avvie is your work?

I'm afraid not, as my work is much more mediocre compared to it. I'm fairly new to pixel art, but as my old band director liked to say, practice makes permanent! 

24 minutes ago, deja said:

user posted image

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you so much! I recognize the work in your profile picture  are you a fan of Gabriel Picolo and his variations of Raven and Beast Boy too?

5 minutes ago, ErisAeternus said:

Thank you so much! I recognize the work in your profile picture  are you a fan of Gabriel Picolo and his variations of Raven and Beast Boy too?

YESS! Yes I am! I love his art! :D 
Glad someone appreciates it too! 

Just now, deja said:

YESS! Yes I am! I love his art! :D 
Glad someone appreciates it too! 

I do too! I literally love everything he draws, if that's possible. :blush: I discovered him when someone showed me his drawings of spells and creatures of Harry Potter, and I really enjoy his art of the zodiac archers. Are the Beast Boy and Raven pieces your favorite or is it something else?

1 hour ago, ErisAeternus said:

I do too! I literally love everything he draws, if that's possible. :blush: I discovered him when someone showed me his drawings of spells and creatures of Harry Potter, and I really enjoy his art of the zodiac archers. Are the Beast Boy and Raven pieces your favorite or is it something else?

I love the HP drawings, they are so good!! I like everything he draws! But I really like Raven, she looks pretty cool and I feel I can relate to her. XD 

Did you ever see The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? It was a cartoon exclusive to Cartoon Network several years ago. Their depiction of Eris was hilarious. :lol:

21 hours ago, deja said:

I love the HP drawings, they are so good!! I like everything he draws! But I really like Raven, she looks pretty cool and I feel I can relate to her. XD 

Same! I know it's fictional, but I love the relationship he designs between her and Beast Boy. Also, I may be a tiny bit jealous of it. :blush:

20 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Did you ever see The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? It was a cartoon exclusive to Cartoon Network several years ago. Their depiction of Eris was hilarious. :lol:

I did see a couple episodes when it was still on Cartoon Network, but I don't remember much about it, so I don't particularly remember if I saw their version of Eris or not.