Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NimNom

New

Hello! It is required that I post here so here is my post. (:
My name is Seth but you can call me Nim Nom, Azelfion, Zelfi, Senpai, Trees, or the Lorax.

I love cosplay, role play, writing, drawing, and singing. I am also a photographer!

Hello and welcome! I loved the story of the Lorax. Can't bring myself to watch the movie.

Who do you like to cosplay as? RP? Ever done NaNoWriMo? I tried last year and failed miserably. What do you specialize in for photography?

51 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I loved the story of the Lorax. Can't bring myself to watch the movie.

Who do you like to cosplay as? RP? Ever done NaNoWriMo? I tried last year and failed miserably. What do you specialize in for photography?

It is a very good movie! I usually cosplay as whatever catches my eye or will need cool face makeup as I like to do that stuff and am good at it. I sometimes cosplay as peoples OC's as well if they ask me too. Personally, I love wildlife photography especially photography of Birds of Prey. I am good at portraits too but I prefer taking snaps of animals.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to your photography, would you? I would love to see it! I love birds of prey, they're so majestic. A mated pair of hawks moved into my neighborhood a couple of years ago and cleared out the birds and rodents that lived there. Watching them hunt was fascinating.

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

There are photography contest in multimedia subforum, you can join next one (current one is in vote) if you are interested in that theme :)

1 hour ago, purpledragonclaw said:

You wouldn't happen to have a link to your photography, would you? I would love to see it! I love birds of prey, they're so majestic. A mated pair of hawks moved into my neighborhood a couple of years ago and cleared out the birds and rodents that lived there. Watching them hunt was fascinating.

https://leedonghaelove.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you click the link and then look on the left hand side, you'll see a photography folder. (:

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

There are photography contest in multimedia subforum, you can join next one (current one is in vote) if you are interested in that theme :)

Thank you for telling me, I appreciate it!