Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uno

Greetings

Been snatching eggs and raising dragons for a while already, only now joined the forum. 

Please give guidance to this rookie :)

Hello and welcome! What kind of guidance are you looking for? Raising your dragons or using the forum?

Raising the dragons. Nothing much to ask for now as I only ave a few grown up dragons :)

Greetings Uno and welcome to the Dragon Cave forum. If you haven't read it already there is a lot of good information on your scroll under the "Help" category. And you can always get a mentor to help you out.

I asked a mentor to get in touch with you, Uno, so you should hear back from someone shortly.

I recommend using fansites to raise your dragons, they'll get the views they need to hatch and grow up from them. Clicks are very nice to have, and are worth a lot of views, but it is possible for dragons to grow up with zero clicks. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from. I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. Be careful about adding them if they are too young; if they get too many views too fast they could get sick (softshell) and die. I always wait until they are around 6d9h left before I add mine to fansites.