nomadicdesert

FairyTail RP, open and actively looking for people to join (Please join, we swear not to bite much)

((that's... actually it really. I didn't expect this and thought they'd agree with miyuki that he should stay at the guild, or with ankoku letting him train himself...it was for further character development like what Lucy did with her dad. He only showed up twice in the anime.))

((Well another option is to have on of the guild members do some digging on jacques, learn about the elusive "Blackjack" having a huge bounty on him, and try to take him down.))

((Have them attack Jacques? I don't think that'd work straight up. Maybe if they all went on a mission together, as a trial run for jacques and the learn it part way through and make him see the error of his ways or something?))

((In the end, the goal is to have them fight Jacques fairy tail style. Getting put down, getting back up and beating him. How you reach that means, i personally don't mind.))

((Well in the meantime at least I think we should come up with a new mission to go on, if anyone has some ideas))

((I’m fine with a ts along with whatever else you guys plan on for missions and Jacques.

I think it is blackrayvon. we’re trying to keep it alive until the rp thread creator, nomadicdesert, comes back and is active again))

Edited by SkySong278

((The RP is still accepting as far as we all know. The creator, however, has been MIA for a few weeks. I don't think nomad would want to miss an opportunity for a new member, so until they come back i would suggest just posting your character sheet and start RPing. That's just my opinion though, it might seem rude to "take control" just because the creator has been out of commission for a few weeks, but from the title i doubt they'd mind.))

(( Hmm. I figured the forums would be more active when summer hit. Anyways, sorry for the double post, but lets get this thing rolling again.))

Jacques said his goodbyes to the few guild members he personally knew, and waved to the patrons who he had indirectly made friends with through his reckless spending. As he exited the hall, the early night's breeze flowed through his hair. It was a quite lovely night, as was the day.

This is a nice place. Maybe I should settle down sometime.

As he strolled down the now nearly empty streets, Jacques spotted a pair of young lovers drinking the night away, the tavern owner shooing them off for closing time. An image of the Ice wizard from the guild flashed in his head, but he quickly shook it off.

The drunken duo staggered down the street, in the same direction Jacques was heading. He quietly proceeded to an inn, but as he opened the door one of the couple fell. Jacques turned, just in time to witness the girl being dragged into the alley across the street laughing in a drunken stupor as the male of the group lay unconscious on the ground, dragged by his feet.

"Ah, young love." Jacques sighed, turning from the inn and striding into the alleyway.

As he entered the alleyway he witnessed several large men... and a small girl, searching the mans pockets and holding back a now struggling woman. Jacques waited patiently; if all they were after was the money, he wouldn't interfere. Everybody has to make a living somehow.

The moment came, however, when one of the men turned and went to feel up the woman. Jacques sighed and stepped into view.

"I've already wasted far too much mercy on fools this evening." Jacques said out loud,

Spikes exploded from Jacque's chest, spearing and lifting the struggling group of men.

"Who are-", they were interrupted as solid ink entered their chests.

Jacques anger suddenly spiked, as he violently slammed the squirming men against the walls of the alley, crushing bones as he went.

The girl who had lured him earlier let out a scream as a stream of ink covered her mouth. Jacques slowly stepped forward, leaving the men to slide quietly off the edges of the spears.

Jacques came face to face with the same girl he had met earlier that day,

"Didn't I tell you to get a job?" he asked quietly.

"Well, it takes a while for them to see my application." The girl said with a nervous laugh. 

Jacques slowly smiled, gradually rising from a chuckle to a laugh.

"You're funny." He said, as an ink spear pierced her heart. 

The aftermath looked eerily similar to that of the scum he had killed in the desert town.

He stepped away and grabbed the collars of the two lovers, dragging them slowly into the inn he intended to stay in. The innkeep looked startled.

"Looks like these two lovebirds had a little too much to drink tonight." He reassured her with a laugh. 

The innkeepers face quickly changed to a smile, as she called in an assistant to carry the young lovers to their room. He payed for both their and his room, and found his way to bed.Collapsing with a sigh, Jacques reflected on his day.

Sphinx Paw huh. From what i've seen, there's a lot of infighting around there. It's almost like a book where the characters haven't developed yet.

He said, smiling to himself, slowly drifting off to sleep.

(( Sorry if the violence was a little much. Just wanted to show how brutal Jacques could be when his sense of "Justice" was upset. By the way, Marcus, that little "Similar to the desert town massacre" Was for you. Do what you can with it, and lets get a story arc going.))

((A person! This lives!!! I'm honestly super busy with uni at the moment, got 3 group assignments to do and angry group members I'm tempted to Jacques. Was gonna try get this going again after the semester ended. And I'm hesitant about approaching that... it seems too soon, when Barty finds out Jacuqes is in town and that there was a near identical murder as the one to Shamal he's gonna act. He was suspicious of him targeting them out at the tomb to begin with.))

(( Good luck at uni. I only made something like this because I couldn't really see anything happening until we get our hands on a plot device.))

((I'm sorry I haven't been active on this rp. I couldn't think of anything, but this ship idea with Jacques reminds me of levy and Gajeel. You know with him being a bad guy at the start before being reformed. I'll post when I can think of something.))

((not really sure what to do with Trish at the moment except to maybe have her go to her apartment for the night but I forget if I already did that or not))

(( if the concept of the timeskip is still agreed upon, i would suggest wrapping up the day and heading home. ))

(( Let's go, boys girls and nonbinaries! Just get your character to sleep and we can reconvene in the morning light :D))

Miyuki sighed and dragged her brother home to their tiny one bedroom apartment. She slept on a bed roll in the living room while her brother got the bed. Ankoku was out as soon as he hit the pillow, but Miyuki was up a little bit longer, falling asleep while drawing a dress with markings that looked similar to Jacques'.

Barty was shaken awake by Midori.

"We're here, come on, before the train starts up again," She said.

Groggily Barty wiped his eyes and stood up, following Midori out and stepping onto the platform.

"It's pretty late, I'll let Sol know we're back on my way to the dorm rooms, good night Barty," Midori said before walking off in the direction of the guild.

Barty didn't know where Trish or Andy were, they must have gotten off the train while Midori shook him awake.

Barty trudged to the back of town, the lights inside his building were off, indicating the other residents had all gone to bed.

Quietly, he tip-toed up the stairs and entered his attic room, before plopping down on his bed without even bothering to change.

Trish had gotten off with Andy while Barty slept and she walked with the former halfway to her home (not sure if she stays in a dorm room at the guild as well or I’d like Trish who has an apartment but I’ll edit if what I put wasn’t correct) where she (Andy) got ready for bed and went to sleep afterward. After that, she went her own way to whet her apartment was located, unlocked the door to it, and then went up the stairs to her room. She then got ready for bed and then went straight to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

(( Bada ba bada ba TIMESKIP))

Jacques awoke at about 9:00, throwing on his clothes, paying the innkeeper, and waving to the hungover couple sitting in the dining room. As the door opened, morning light shined in. Jacques spent a few minutes browsing the market stalls before heading out towards the Sphinx Paw guild. He might see if a lone wizard could get a job our two there. For now, at least, until his next contract, He'd pose as a wizard looking for work. Stepping lazily up the stairs, Jacques noted the excited members of Sphinx paw rushing up them.

Pretty lively employees they've got.  Jacques thought to himself.

As he opened the door, the hall was lively with the presence of intrepid guild members huddled around the job board. Despite being mired in morning lethargy, Jacques felt the energy coming from the members of the guild, and stepped towards the counter.

"I'd like to meet the guildmaster, If it's not too much to ask." he requested politely.

((sorry. I’ll post later or tomorrow))

(This is my last week before exams, so I'll hopefully be able to post more regularly soon)

Barty got up at 6 and had reached the guild hall by 7.

There were only a few patrons in at this time, a few waved at him as he entered, before they turned back to their breakfast.

He walked up to the back where the ever present figure of Sol stood, watching him approach as she ate her own food.

"Morning," He called as he walked behind the counter. There was a plate of food and a steaming cup of coffee waiting for him.

"Morning, Midori let me know you were back in town last night," She said, finishing off a slice of toast.

"Eat up, wash and then head to the storeroom, the supplies got delivered this morning" She stated, taking her clean plate and walking back into the kitchen.

-----

Two hours later Barty emerged from the kitchens, his muscles aching from moving the delivery into the storeroom.

He glanced out over the hall to see a lot more people milling around.

The doors opened and a familiar figure strolled up to the counter.

Barty's eye's widened in disbelief.

"I'd like to meet the guildmaster, if it's not too much to ask", he said.

Barty tilted his head.

"The guildmaster is busy, why do you want to see him?"

((sorry I was busy and forgot to post on the 19th))

Trish woke up around 5 the next morning, went for a run around her apartment building, got back at 6, took a shower, got ready for the day after that, and then headed to the guild hall about 6:30. She arrived at 7:30, she ended up going a longer route than she usually does, and went to a table to sit and watch the other guild members walk around. She had gotten into a conversation with another few members nearby for awhile and it was around that time that she heard Jacques’ question at the counter about meeting the guild master. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise before hearing Barty’s reply and his own question. Her eyes went back to normal when she heard the other statement and question but she was still curious as to what Jacques’ answer would be to what Barty said.