Dirtytabs

Dirtytabs' [insert pun here] Bingo

Huh. Where was this, if I may ask? I'm constantly searching and not finding even a shadow of a secret!

4 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

I found something hidden that I don't have, heheheh...

Oh,athat'snwhatayougmeant...aBetterllluckionsfuture secrets and flashes - they'll be varied.

I'll count up Round 1 after it's closed. Secret/Flash bingos have been tallied.

Edited by Dirtytabs

I swear I've been highlighting everything like a lunatic. Maybe I'm a victim of old cache data ...

On 23.8.2017 at 8:48 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Okay, why not - 

Flash Bingo

F1. New names! A common pygmy and split dragon

Expires at 11:00 am DC time

F1. Common Pygmy and Split Dragon Bingo!

Round 1

Regular
R1. Z-code CB drake (code begins with Z or z)

As cold as ice tiny z Bingo!
R2. Yellow-crowned with "y" and/or "Y" in its code

There is a y hidden Bingo!
R3. Undine with multiple alt undines in its lineage and multiple alt undines in its progeny list

R4. Morphodrake stolen/laid in 2017

Born in 2017 Bingo!
R5. Orange-colored breed from Desert

Orange like desert sand Bingo!
R6. Red fire gem with three or more miscolored offspring (offspring need not be fire gems, as long as they could've matched the parent breed's coloration)
R7. Plated colossus with non-plated colossus offspring and/or parent that's similarly sized. The offspring/parent breed's description must say it's "huge", "gigantic", "enormous", etc.

Please let this count Bingo!
R8. Hatchling with an approved description

Ponderous Puzzle

PP1.1 The breed's name has fewer than 16 letters. (Including "Dragon", "Lindwurm", etc.)

Hint #1 Bingo!

1 minute ago, Dirtytabs said:

This one expired at 11 yesterday:P

But i was punctual about the time not the date! :P I will not hide my post because we all need a good lough!

XD That's true, but then every time that isn't 11:00 will be "before" 11:00. I would've given you the Flash point had I not announced it expired. :P

Ponderous Puzzle

PP1.1 The breed's name has fewer than 16 letters. (Including "Dragon", "Lindwurm", etc.)

PP1.2 It's green.

45 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Ponderous Puzzle

PP1.2 It's green.

Oh there goes my first thought, then... By the way - do you count SPACES as letters?

Bingo ? https://dragcave.net/view/KdT3N

1 hour ago, fuzzbucket said:

Oh there goes my first thought, then... By the way - do you count SPACES as letters?

I don't count spaces as letters. But even with spaces, the name is still under 16 characters.

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

XD That's true, but then every time that isn't 11:00 will be "before" 11:00. I would've given you the Flash point had I not announced it expired. :P

Ponderous Puzzle

PP1.2 It's green.

Bingo?

23 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I swear I've been highlighting everything like a lunatic. Maybe I'm a victim of old cache data ...

One of the things that I like about the new forum is that there's no more invisible text. At least they are all highlightable now!

No secrets as of now can be found via highlighting.