Dirtytabs

Dirtytabs' [insert pun here] Bingo

No secrets in the purebred list. :) 

There's an easy-to-miss one on 12, though.

Edited by Dirtytabs

5shtsf dtssv fcif li5 tsrsi5sv 1p fl0 fc0b5ipv p1ps d1pk0!
Secret breed th t w s rele sed in two tho s  d  i e       
                                                    bingo!

Bingo!

Hey everyone, after privately counting up Round 4 points, we have a few winners. Get your final bingos in - I'll close Round 4 Monday at 23:59 DCT. @Saika, @TheLlama, and @ThermoDanone have yet to do Round 4.

There are two more secrets (20 in total for this game). Both can be found without checking my scroll. :) 

Edited by Dirtytabs

Evil work prevents me from searching any longer for that last secret for the large part of the day - congrats to whoever finds this XD

I spent five hours from previous found and nothing found. I calculated my points and I know I can't be winner because of 1 points but at least I'll say this;

I'd like to be host if winners doesn't want to be host on next round. ^^;

I created it on August 31, but you can find it on this very page! 

Round 4

Regular

R20 An even-gen. lineage that includes a breed that was released in 2016: Bingo!

R21 A lineage (3-6 generations) where half or more of the ancestors are unnamed: Bingo!

R22 A dragon with wings that are three or more colours: Bingo!

R23 An omnivorous breed: Bingo!

R24 A breed from more than one habitat: Bingo!

R25 Something that hatched five days after it was stolen/laid: Bingo!:P

Riddle

R1

With myself I get along rather well

During my release, I placed under the beasts of hell

I live in groups and love to fight and harass

Don't mess with me or I'll kick yer butt

Bingo?

Tricky 3
Starting from the top of my scroll, find the first sEasonal dragon on my scroll with an all-caps name (hint: begins with "no") (dragon 1). Check its lineage for a breed beginning with R (dragon 2), and note the odd first character in its name. Exit lineage view back to my scroll, and find the first frozen hatchling that has that same character in the middle of its name (dragon 3). The hatchling's lineage has an individual (Dragon 4) whose lineage is a combination of a checker and a two-breed stairstep; the bingo is the checker OR stairstep's mate breed (there are two possible: dragon 5 and dragon 6). Send me a message containing a dragon (of yours) that is the same breed as dragon 5 or 6 - don't post the bingo here.
All right, this is a bit complicated. Let's see how this goes!

PM sent! :blink:

Ponderous Puzzle

PP2.1 It has no wings.

PP2.2 Its name (including species like "amphiptere", etc.) contains no hyphen and is two words.

PP2.3 It was released sometime between 2008 and 2009.

PP2.4 It will never come to harm. It will remain with you forever. You will submit to its cuteness and grovel at its roots. ALL OBEY.

I think I got this one on my last try :P

56 minutes ago, Saika said:

R25 Something that hatched five days after it was stolen/laid: Bingo!:P

Hey, good-looking! :lol: 

Round 4 is closed.

We have winners and one near-winner! @Ruby Eyes, you may host the next game, although @sh20000sh has expressed interest in hosting.

Ruby Eyes: 51/45 (113.3%)

sh20000sh: 43/42 (102.4%)

purplehaze: 46/45 (102.2%)

Saika: 42/42 (100.0%)

fuzzbucket: 44/45 (97.8%)

Along with the feeling of satisfaction and the big sigh of relief for making it through Dirtytabs' [insert pun here] Bingo, the winners and fuzzbucket high-scorers above may request offspring from a pair of my dragons. Please let me know if you would like me to temporarily sort my scroll or create a group of certain breeds. I've just tried to choose all items on my scroll to put into a single giant group, and DC got upset at me. XD

In case anyone's wondering, the, ah, "answer keys" to some of the more vexing, I mean fun bingos are in the Bingo post. :D 

I think I missed something, I thought I was 41/42. XD

Edited by sh20000sh

Those last few secrets pushed you to a victory. :)

Due to questionable timing on my part, I can only hold one egg at a time. :blush: Next egg hatches in 4 hours.

Thanks for an interesting and sometimes diabolical game. :lol: Looking forward to a new host. Interested to see what sh20000sh will do.

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Due to questionable timing on my part, I can only hold one egg at a time. :blush: Next egg hatches in 4 hours.

No worries, I'll be offline for the next 11 (eleven!!) hours now :)

Yes indeed, tabs. Thanks heaps. It's been really tough at times... XD

Edited by fuzzbucket