Radiance

Hatching an Egg

I didn't find this question anywhere else so please forgive me if I am asking a repeated question, but how many unique views/views/clicks do you need to hatch an egg, and what even are clicks? 

First, the second part.  The first time you look at an egg, you give it one view and one unique view.  You can give it many more views but only one unique view per IP address .  You can also only give one click per egg, which I would do by actually on an egg like the ones in your siggy.  Clicks are not necessary, but the more clicks the fewer of the views you need.

As far as total  numbers needed, it is variable.  some breeds need a loot, most are not extreme.  I'd say that for most types, 250 unique views is sufficient to hatch, although you may want more if you want them to hatch as soon as possible (below 4 days of age)  And for growing up, abut 500 unique views..

They can hatch or grow up with less if the time is lower.

You might consider asking for a mentor, who can help you learn all the little things you don't even know you need to know yet.

Edited by ainisarie

24 minutes ago, ainisarie said:

First, the second part.  The first time you look at an egg, you give it one view and one unique view.  You can give it many more views but only one unique view per IP address .  You can also only give one click per egg, which I would do by actually on an egg like the ones in your siggy.  Clicks are not necessary, but the more clicks the fewer of the views you need.

As far as total  numbers needed, it is variable.  some breeds need a loot, most are not extreme.  I'd say that for most types, 250 unique views is sufficient to hatch, although you may want more if you want them to hatch as soon as possible (below 4 days of age)  And for growing up, abut 500 unique views..

They can hatch or grow up with less if the time is lower.

You might consider asking for a mentor, who can help you learn all the little things you don't even know you need to know yet.

Oh I see! Dang I expected needing less views. It will probably take a good while to hatch then, darn ;~; I will check it out and look for some mentors! Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Thornfell said:

Oh I see! Dang I expected needing less views. It will probably take a good while to hatch then, darn ;~; I will check it out and look for some mentors! Thank you!

There are fansites for getting your eggs views (and for giving views to others.   Look under site discussion...fansites and pick one to use.  Just be careful you don't add them too soon, or they can get too many views too fast and get sick or even die.  Mentors are good for this too..  

Edited by ainisarie

Thornfell, I put in a request for your for a mentor. Someone will get back to you once they see my message.

1 hour ago, ainisarie said:

There are fansites for getting your eggs views (and for giving views to others.   Look under site discussion...fansites and pick one to use.  Just be careful you don't add them too soon, or they can get too many views too fast and get sick or even die.  Mentors are good for this too..  

Good idea! I will make sure they don't get too fast! I hope they hatch soon, I wanna see my little ones ;-;

19 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Thornfell, I put in a request for your for a mentor. Someone will get back to you once they see my message.

That is awesome thanks! I got the message!

The mentor project is great! There's tons of helpful and super awesome people on here. When I first got my scroll I didn't know anything about the site and actually hatched all three of my first eggs on my own, click by click. It wasn't easy and I don't remember exactly how I figured out about the click sites, but once I did everything was fine, just make sure you're careful and don't put them into too many click sites at once or build up their views before they're ready to hatch or they could get sick, especially new release eggs.