angelicdragonpuppy

ANSWERED:SOLVED

I have my groups set to order by breed, but now all the different breeds are mixed in with each other. Tried changing it to a different sort method, saving, and then going back to breed name sort, but it's still messed up.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Also, group temp-sort by breed results in a sequence that makes no sense whatsoever.

2 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I have my groups set to order by breed, but now all the different breeds are mixed in with each other. Tried changing it to a different sort method, saving, and then going back to breed name sort, but it's still messed up.

It's the same for me as well.

I have a hard time moving several dragons at via Grid Sort.  I'll select a few, and then when I click to move them, only one ends up being selected. I can only get it to somewhat work after the 6th or 7th try... I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or not... I was going to make a thread about it, but saw this one and I thought it would be better to post in it...

5 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

I have a hard time moving several dragons at via Grid Sort.  I'll select a few, and then when I click to move them, only one ends up being selected. I can only get it to somewhat work after the 6th or 7th try... I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or not... I was going to make a thread about it, but saw this one and I thought it would be better to post in it...

This seems to be an unrelated to the issue in this thread, so you're better off posting a new thread; I was going to close this one once the originally-reported issue was confirmed fixed.

But regardless: does this also happen for normal tile custom sort? Group sorting shouldn't really behave any differently.

18 hours ago, TJ09 said:

This seems to be an unrelated to the issue in this thread, so you're better off posting a new thread; I was going to close this one once the originally-reported issue was confirmed fixed.

But regardless: does this also happen for normal tile custom sort? Group sorting shouldn't really behave any differently.

It might just be my computer >.< Thanks TJ