Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crowyo

Obligatory Hello

Hello! I saw that I needed to post in here somewhere, so, uh, hi.

Anyways, is there a way to change/edit your profile pic? It's telling me that I'm not allowed to edit my own profile for some reason.

Also, does anyone know about that one topic/thread thing where you could request a specific dragon to be gifted to you? I remember reading about it (actually, that's why I made this account in the first place- I just procrastinated like, four months) but I haven't been able to find it again. Thanks!

Hello and welcome! Now that I've approved your post you should be able to edit your profile pic, could you try again?

Gifted dragons? No problem! We have Breeding, GiftingThe Giving TreeHappy Birthday GiftingSpecial Release Offspring GiftingEggy GiveawayGold Gifting Group, and Inbred Gifting. There are even more gifting threads in the Trading subforum, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Good luck!

On 8/16/2017 at 5:00 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Now that I've approved your post you should be able to edit your profile pic, could you try again?

Gifted dragons? No problem! We have Breeding, GiftingThe Giving TreeHappy Birthday GiftingSpecial Release Offspring GiftingEggy GiveawayGold Gifting Group, and Inbred Gifting. There are even more gifting threads in the Trading subforum, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Good luck!

Oh sweet lord, I've forgotten about this account. Oops.

Thank you for the welcome! And I'll be sure to try the profile pic again. 

And thank you (again) for the gifting threads! I'll definitely check them out!