Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

13 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Added you! You'll definitely get the next pm. 

awesome :D thanks!! o//

i got 38 2nd gen eggs this time and 60 eg checker eggs, but still got a lot of no eggs, and several refusals in the second gems -_-

I did my small part! Three Blusangs, 17 Xenos, a Copper, three Silvers, and one Gold to the AP. And I finally bred myself a 3g I got the parents for a year ago, because this forced me to start getting my records in order....

Everything that could be bred has been bred and the eggs have gone off to the AP. I did the lineages yesterday and CBs today. I didn't keep count this time, but I was pleasantly pleased with the amount of eggs I was able to breed (which included a fair number of Xenos and a handful of metals). I had several no eggs and four refusals overall from CBs (I couldn't be bothered to use fertility). But all in all it's been a pretty good weekend. I hope people are happy with the eggs I've sent off.

I haven't quite finished my holiday breeding, but so far, it's been tough going. Lots of no interests, no eggs, and several refusals, one despite Fertility.

I got a little too into picking out unusual mates for my CB Halloweens.  Now I have a bunch of new lineages that I *need* to start for myself. XD

I finished!  My favorite pairings have to be Leodon with Desipis, Melismor with Caligene, Purple Floret with Cavern Lurker, Lacula with Witchlight, and of course Nhiostrife with Omens.  Red zyumorph with Desipis were interesting though and Chronos xeno looked sharp contrasted with Witchlight.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's pairings in the ap :)

Finally got through mine today - got too tired to finish yesterday.  Does that mean I've got too many dragons :P?

I am going on a breeding spree on my day off on Monday! I am excited and hope that some people will join in with some Holidaykin if they didn't finish or didn't get a chance this weekend, and/or adding some other BSA's, or other helpful, awesome, pretty, any combo of the before or other, etc. and free them to the AP for others to hunt thru the gems and keep up that lower time AP. Time to make sure we are helping each other prep and inspire for the Holidays, and help others out with various other dragons and lower AP times, and get us into that Holiday Spirits (per Halloween, just those sometimes scary but ultimately awesome Holiday Luvs and Hugs)!

Pff, I almost didn't have time to breed but I managed to do it now! A good bunch of eggs sent to the AP, had to pick some mates for the new CBs I caught last year so a quite many of them are 2G.

Hi! September 23 is the last day to breed to have your pairs ready for the mass breed on the 30th.  It's also the first day of fall!

On 9/20/2018 at 3:41 PM, oilbird said:

Hi! Is it too late to request to be added for reminders?

Nope! Added you! 

Reminders for tomorrow's mini mass breed have been sent out! 

PS: If there's a release, no worries! You can still pick up new dragons and breed at the same time! 

I am ready to party!! Regardless of Releases or not, we need to get that AP time Lower, And Shower Lovelies Upon the AP so that others may treasure hunt while they may be doing other hunting & prep. Best way to take care of a full or almost full scroll? BREED & BREAD Your Dragons Like Crazy! Extra Crispy, Deep Fried Breeding Straight to AP Luvin as a way to Say Hello Fall, Hello Holiday Craziness, Ready for to get into the Spirit, and Ready to See the Spirits as they move about and Perhaps bring Spooky, but Perhaps bring Wonder! You got scrolls full of dragons. I mean, they look pretty as Pixels, but give your Dragons some Pre-Holiday Luvin, by sharing their "Love" and "Lovelies" with the rest of the Community and send out them Holiday Creepy Crawlies and Warm Fuzzies!

People need Dragons to get prepped for Holidays & to keep enjoyin the game! No reason to deny them what they need so badly!!!

i've just bred a heap of halloween mates, and will do more later, lots of xeno lineages, and some lunar heralds :)  

and  i've already found some pretties in the ap. 

I'm breeding all my non-messy Halloweens in between checking the new release thread, lol. I got lucky on timing and bred a 2nd-gen Fire Gem at the correct color time, as well as a 3rd-gen Lunar Herald that happens to be the right color time too, hope someone appreciates those. 

I managed to get all my pumpkins bred (who had mates and weren't pumpkin x pumpkin).  A few more of the others.  Was surprised by how many no interest and no egg the various pygmies gave me,  the no egg on the copper pairings wasn't a surprise. :dry:  Didn't get to everything. Might breed some more tomorrow, least try to get the red & shadow walker checkers done as there is no such thing as too many red dragons before a holiday!

I sent about 35 Halloween kins to the AP. I got quite a lot of no egg and no interest results. Most of my Halloween lineages are purebreds, though -- especially my Pumpkins, Marrows, and Cavern Lurkers -- so I couldn't breed those.

I thought I was going to get a bunch of this stuff done yesterday. I quickly figured out, Oh yah, I have a lot less time since I have to wake up at 4:30 AM and thus go to bed at 7PM-8PM. I did push back the wake up time until 5AM, at least I got that. Yikes, but today was a great day. Yay for New Releases! Love how they help Lower the AP Time, but HOT DOG that was a really fast Time Drop in a day or less Goodness! And you know what, I'm gonna go breed some more stuff. People are gonna fill up, and maybe keep a slot or two open, and maybe make some hatchlings, or maybe not, but New Releases really only grab a solid hold for 24-48 hours max, usually less, and then people start loving that low time stuff. I want to add some lovelies to those piles! Thanks for everyone who bred for this or for other reasons! Your babies will make many people happy!