Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Oops. Today is the mini mass breed. PM's are going out shortly. I'm also extending it out to tomorrow too since I realized so late. 😐

The timing for this isn't good for me.  It would have my valentines on cooldown when valentine breeding starts in 5 1/2 days.  Last weekend would have been better.

Bred mine.  Couple no eggs, one refusal and of course the florets wouldn't cooperate with the right variant.

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

The timing for this isn't good for me.  It would have my valentines on cooldown when valentine breeding starts in 5 1/2 days.  Last weekend would have been better.

I usually do it based on the calendar and I'll adjust accordingly for next year and the next batch of holidays. No need to breed if you feel like you can't.

Bump for interest! Please let me know if you want a reminder so I can update the reminder list for this year.

Oooo, me!  Me!  I'll take a reminder!  (Is it that time already?!  Dang it, you stubbon nebulae, one of you better spit out a purple for my Omen before Halloween!)

I would like to be on the reminder list.

I'd like a reminder please! (Maybe this time I'll actually bother to do it? Oops?)

Reminder that August 31 is the last day to breed if you want to participate in next month's mass breed. 

Bump for interest. This upcoming weekend is the last to breed if you want to participate in September's mass breed.

Done and done! I actually started breeding at night when I woke up in the middle of the night and finished the job now. Can’t wait to see the rest on the AP! 

Going through my Halloweens at the moment. :)

e: Done!

Edited by Terces