Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Bad luck with my handful of Metal x Holiday pairs but everyone else was cooperative. :)

Got a few eggs tossed to the AP that weren't part of my Ghosts of Christmas Past lineages (not allowed to abandon those). Most of my christmas dragons are part of the lineage group.

• 4 eggs (including 2 new pairs' first breeding)
  • 2 no egg
  • 1 no interest

If anyone is interested in my lineage group lines you can see them here on the various pages, let me know if you want an egg from any of them.

Sent 20-something eggs to the AP, tried to keep the lineages clean but I think I oopsed on a few. Definitely oopsed when I bred a Snow to an Omen! Wasted a fertility and a breed on that.

I bred all mine yesterday (apart from anything with LHs as they would have been the wrong colour) and sent the eggs to the AP. I was pretty lucky with metal lineages, much to my surprise, thus there will be a fair few metals floating around.

I'm a little late to the posting party, but was just in time for breeding... So, yes, a couple of my checkers have gone to the AP.

It's time! Reminder PM's have been sent out. Remember that all breeding is done according to cave time. 

Edit: bred all my CB Valentine's.

Edited by Jazeki

I bred mine too! Some were not interested but most of them were cooperative.  I hope whoever finds them will like them!

I have never done this before. Have I missed anything? Do I just breed whatever I have that's valdaykin and abandon it and it will immediately be added to the Abandoned Cave? There'll be a wait first for them all to get down to the current times in the AC, won't there?

Bred mine! So many of them were not cooperative, but I got some nice eggies out to the AP ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Justie said:

I have never done this before. Have I missed anything? Do I just breed whatever I have that's valdaykin and abandon it and it will immediately be added to the Abandoned Cave? There'll be a wait first for them all to get down to the current times in the AC, won't there?

Yup. Just breed and abandon. They'll show up in a few days.

I have bred all of mine now, except for stairs and seasonal lineages (my Arsani x Spring lines). Had a lot of no interest and no egg results, but still ended up sending 50+ kin to the AP. Now I just need to remember to troll the AP in a few days to see if I can pick up some new pretties.! :) 

Bred!  Mostly 2G.  As usual I don't have the right mates for higher 😕

I struggled pairing some of them.  Floral-crowned, for example, were particularly difficult to find match-ups, whereas others *cough*Heartseekers*cough* had too many good options.  I ended up with a handful of Floret pairings, only 1! of which gave the right variant 😒

Maybe they'll be more cooperative next time?

Well, I did it!! It took forever because I lost thousands of hyperlinks to dragons when my Excel spreadsheets spat the dummy recently, so I had to find them all 'by hand'! :wacko:

I only sent about 20 to the Abandoned Cave, mostly 3 gens and 4 gens. I had at least one 'no egg/no interest etc.' for every successful egg. XD

Bred some of my favourite special lineages for this, so I am hoping people will find them and get a nice surprise. :D And that I'll find a nice surprise or two as well. 😍

This is the first time I have ever deliberately abandoned perfectly 'good' eggs. It was very hard to do! I wanted to hoard them all to myself. 😈

Also Bred my Vals. also one Gold Shimmer was cooperative and continued the lineage with one Val dragon :D

Forgot to post but I bred all my Valentine stuff yesterday as well. Can't wait to go hunting for holidaykins!

I sat down Sunday evening to breed my valentine dragons and I vastly underestimated the time needed to go through all of them.  It is now wee hours of Monday morning and I've got a few eggs I saved back to offer to the thread.  Least I finally got my website up to date with testing new pairs and discovering how very many planned self bred mates I need to do this week as scroll space permits. :o

Here's some eggs.

3rd gen RB x Rosebud - g0D code!  Went home with Lady Dragoon, you're welcome!

4th gen RB x Rosebud - Z code! Went home with purplehaze. you're welcome!

5th gen Sweetling x Red, alt sweet starts - Z code!  Taking the scenic route to purplehaze's cave. :)

4th gen silver Tinsel x '09 Val! Unremarkable code but one of the very few rare eggs my dragons gave.  Went home with Astinana2011, you're welcome!  Have fun breeding.  I don't remember now where I managed to grab the parents,  just got lucky it was for the same holiday.

I'm going to have to run a tally, later today after I get some sleep.  It sure seemed like I had a large number of no egg results, even the celestial didn't give a single egg.  I'll edit post when I've sorted out the breeding results, I'm rather curious how it ended up.

Edit:

The tally

Of 62 breedings 

22 no egg(19)/no interest(3)

40 eggs which broke down as follows

• 9 Royal Blue
  • 8 Black
  • 5 Nebula
  • 3 Red
  • 2 Gray (Storm)
  • 2 Striped
  • 2 Nhiostrife
  • 2 Thalassas
  • 1 Frostbite
  • 1 Deep Sea
  • 1 Pink
  • 1 Tinsel
  • 1 Mageia
  • 1 Lunar Herald
  • 1 Blusang

Over a third of the pairs were nothing.  Though to be fair there were 7 gold, 3 ice, and 2 magma pairs in there that I wasn't surprised to get nothing from.

Edited by Dracaena

Thank you very much @Dracaena for the beautiful Tinsel (it must have taken ages) - I have several dergs waiting that I could pair him with, but I think mJEAJ deserves to call dibs, don't you? Anyway, thank you very much and happy new year!

I've done my CBs and have a few 3EGs to send out, but I'm missing Holiday mates for some of them 😞. They were all way more cooperative than the Holidays I bred in December, go figure that, so there's a few there for people to pick through.:-)

Edited by Astiana2011