Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

I guess I was too late for this holiday (even though I bred my holidays to the AP), but I would like a reminder for the next ones. Pretty please! :D All the holidays too :P 

Well, there is no reason why you can't breed your Holiday Lines, Pretty Lines, BSA's, Spriters Alts, Shinies, Commons & Combos of all type to the AP all the time you want because it helps keep that AP Time Low, and puts out fun treasures for others to find and use. And a Lower AP especially in the months coming up and during our Holiday Sprees are what keep people able to build up and collect things they want and/or need and/or regift to those in need. And that way when we have these combo weekends when people make sure to go crazy (cause lets be honest, people sometimes get busy and forget or aren't always as active, so they enjoy scheduling time to join in on a large mass and help make specific time specials and more celebratory). However, the need is during the *ENTIRE* time, so there is nothing wrong with spreading the love and fun ongoing. It really does help, and sometimes it's fun to have a random thing on a random day be what makes your day, while also having an amazing focused time with LOTS to enjoy and grab and share and love.

But everyone needs to join in on these awesome events! They are fantastic and inspire so much!

On 10/14/2018 at 11:57 AM, relaks said:

I guess I was too late for this holiday (even though I bred my holidays to the AP), but I would like a reminder for the next ones. Pretty please! :D All the holidays too :P 

No worries about being late. I added you to the list. 😃

Wooo I finally have a day off - and Woo - I told other people to breed, but fogettabout the Low AP Times, have you put off breeding your Lovely Holidaykins due to that? Well the wall is going to clear EVENTUALLY and soon cuz we are down to the eggs from the 31st. So if you have been Holding off on your breeding, you could.., just take this timing, push it a few days forward, that wall is gonna clear itself soon enough (Halloween ALWAYS seems to clear a lot faster than most Holiday walls to be honest, this is pretty good timing considering how many years of Egg Collecting from this Holiday, Now able to get original CB's from last year, and all the people who still build their Holiday Lines - Mad respect) - just ... nudge your time table forward a few days.

And if I can get some low time Dragons, whether its frozen, or regifted, or whatever to people who want to collect things for whatever reasons, especially those trudging towards their scroll goals, Keep that AP time as Low as Possible, Although Generally Best when it is at still able to influence time, but... its a post Holiday Wall, whatya gonna do about it? Thanks to all those cracking open a good cold one and sending the hatchlings back to the AP or regifting or keeping and help keeping that wall moving.

People are still gonna need these Holidaykins. For several reasons. Just because they are still recovering from Halloween doesn't mean we can let them down! Think not about what this Community can do for you, but what you can do for THIS COMMUNITY??!?!?! I know - I move myself to tears. Usually from typing too long in the dark.

Whelp, can't believe I forgot about this! Super busy on both DC and IRL. :x I'm late to the party but I will breed all my Christmas-kins today.

Bred as many 2nd-gens and low-gens that I could, with a surprising number of refusals (I think I accidentally bred a lot of pairs that have only produced during holidays).

Oweeeeeh, I wanna join in on the fun!

Little late to the party though, but I'll mark december 1st in my calendar to breed all my christmas babies :D

(I'm also in for all reminders pls!)

Edited by Gluria

1 hour ago, Gluria said:

Oweeeeeh, I wanna join in on the fun!

Little late to the party though, but I'll mark december 1st in my calendar to breed all my christmas babies :D

(I'm also in for all reminders pls!)

And added!

I'm on board for next week's Christmas breed!  But since we're in the right cycle for the next 4 days or so, if anyone needs a 3G or 4G Gold Lunar Herald from Mistletoe or a 3G GLH from Snow (or even a 2G GLH from any Christmas dragon), PM me or quote this post to notify me sometime in the next few days & I'll give my pairs a try for you :).

11 hours ago, Justie said:

Please remind me of the Holidaykin breeding days. Thank you!

Justie!

Adding you to the list! 

Reminders have been sent out for tomorrow's breed. Remember it's one day only! All times are cave time.

perhaps I didn't look Close enough, but when will you breed? is there a specific time or just the whole saturday?

36 minutes ago, Din85 said:

perhaps I didn't look Close enough, but when will you breed? is there a specific time or just the whole saturday?

It's the whole Saturday. You can breed whenever is good for you.

It's almost 9 o clock in germany and I'm done. Hopefully they will find someone Who likes them. 

Stubborn garlands were the only Dragons Who completely denied to produce an egg.

Bred mine too! They were all pretty cooperative today, except one refusal. That's too bad, I quite liked that pair! Still, I sent some goodies to the AP. Now I hope all of them find good homes! It's always sad when they die. 😢

Edited by relaks

Breed all of my cb's. Got a couple no interest and a refusal. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

Edited by Jazeki

Bred mine! Got quite a few of no interests and no eggs, but still sent a good bunch to the AP.

Got my kids bred~  Very, very poor breeding on the metal checkers, only 2 Golds from Ribbon Dancers out there!  Quite a few no eggs, too, but there are a couple 3G Silver Tinsel x Mistletoe checkers now floating in the AP backlog, so good luck to you shiny hunters :).

Breeding done! Lots of no egg and no interest, plus some refusals when I forgot that they hadn't bred out of season before. :( 

Only able to send 40 eggs to the AP.

Bred my CBs as I'm short on Christmas lineages, but a tonne of no interests and one outright refusal - I do need to wait for the correct Lunar Herald cycles for some though. All in all, I'm very disappointed - especially with the Gold Wyvern mates (1 egg produced total). As to metals ... ... ... Yeah, what Sunrunner said - I consistently cannot get my Holidays to produce an egg at all with my metals, any time I've bred them - even with fertility.