Obscure_Trash

Sock's User Appreciation/Good-Bye Mass Breed

I finally bred all the dragons I could breed. (Some need partners I haven't picked out yet.) I hope people enjoy them.

Thank you so much for everything, Sock!

I wish I could give you a Good buy gift!

(And thank you for the breeding list.)

Ok I FINALLY came home to my computer and did all pretty lineages of the listed breeds - farewell Sockmeister

Ehh... I only wish our sacrifice would at least improve the things a bit (I think I guess your reasons more or less)... You will not be forgotten!

Thanks for everything Sock.We will miss you.Wishing you everything you wish for yourself in the future. Our thoughts go with you. And Thanks for the final fling ! :)

i'm late with the mass breeding, but will do as many reds as i can, and some other pretties.

this place won't be the same without you, sock :)

I hardly had any to breed, I'm more of a collector but I've done the odd few I have.  My best one didn't produce an egg! :angry:

Still find it hard to believe you're not there anymore, Sock.  You were the face of Dragon Cave.

I bred what I could find of good lineages containing the listed breeds, and then some other nice things. Most probably already passed the AP. I think I'll breed some more later today, because... why not.  :D

Goodbye Sock, you will be missed. As far as I can tell you are a wonderful person and it's sad that this place loses you, but I guess this also means other places (like, real life) will get more of your time, so... it's probably good for... other places? :) In any case I hope it's good for you and you will be happy.

(If you hear weird noises in the air around you, it's because a group of tiny invisible dragons that grew attached to you will be following you. They're called Forumfairy Pygmies and they're probably super cute, but no one can tell because, well, they're invisible.)

Happily locked with 23 hatchies and 1 egg. It's been a good haul. Thank you to everyone who bred for the event. I had fun breeding and catching. I will miss these events and I hope someone will pick up the torch.