Akrona

(Closed) Take Advantage of My Free Time

OK, that's it for now! I'm going to be busy again for the next week or so. We'll see how I feel then.

Still working on:

RWyvern

Wildfirewastaken

Vixendra

Rainbowthealbinoserval

Edited by Akrona
closing requests

I wanted someone to draw my half-villain oc lol

Name is Ushidari, female demonic thingy, she was a normal white cat with black patterns. As a normal cat, she has black stripes behind her ears, orange eyes (before an accident), black spot below her nose (which is black), a huge black spot on her back, grey socks on her paws (both back leg and front leg), black tail tip and some big black spots on her belly. As a demon, she has demonic red eyes, double ears, ram horn facing the front, black dragon wings with spikes growing on the membranes, and stego tail spikes. She also has large claws. (please draw demonic version thank you)

Can you do this request? In exchange I can breed you zyumorphs from my sinomorphs.

17 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Can you do this request? In exchange I can breed you zyumorphs from my sinomorphs.

I'm not actually looking for bred Zyus right now. Would you be able to breed me an Aeon instead?

8 hours ago, Akrona said:

I'm not actually looking for bred Zyus right now. Would you be able to breed me an Aeon instead?

Ok, I can!

Just give me a second, let's see if my aeons would be nice..

On 8/10/2017 at 9:37 PM, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

rainbowthealbinoserval.png

Also, I want to do another request, but no females aeons are available right now..

So, do you take new releases as well? I can catch you Scripts or Baikalas. 

That Sino looks amazing :o

I've got a Cb Blue Zyu if you'd be able to draw this guy? The second image is mostly just for his markings. I can also breed a couple of 2nd gen Aeons to go with the zyu if you want.

Edited by Skellybones

@Akrona I really enjoy your art! Was wondering if I could request for a dragon to be done? Happy to breed aeons for ya if that's what you're still after? Or I could offer 3g prizes, just let me know ! (y)

Wanted to know if you could do a full body of a heartstealing dragon? Same pose is fine, or maybe you could change it around :rolleyes: I'd love to use it for my wishlist website.

7 hours ago, Skellybones said:

That Sino looks amazing :o

I've got a Cb Blue Zyu if you'd be able to draw this guy? The second image is mostly just for his markings. I can also breed a couple of 2nd gen Aeons to go with the zyu if you want.

skellybones.pngskellybones_glow.png

11 hours ago, Ghost said:

@Akrona I really enjoy your art! Was wondering if I could request for a dragon to be done? Happy to breed aeons for ya if that's what you're still after? Or I could offer 3g prizes, just let me know ! (y)

Wanted to know if you could do a full body of a heartstealing dragon? Same pose is fine, or maybe you could change it around :rolleyes: I'd love to use it for my wishlist website.

I got... very carried away with this

heartstealer_750.png

Could I request a red eastern dragon with a black underbelly, gold mane and tail, and a gold stripe along the edge of the underbelly please?

I can offer a 2 2nd gen. aeons :)

OMG I love that heartstealing <3

Hey, I caught a CB blue Zyu. I'd like to request a drawing of on of my ocs if that's cool :3

edit to add -- oh, I see someone has already offered one! Well, I'm stalking the caves, I'm sure I'll catch something else!

i caught a rainbow copper from the alpine :3

Edited by RWyvern

Hi! I have a CB Fell Dragon, can I request a drawing? It's on cooldown right now, but I can send a trade link soon, or I can influence and hatch it if that's better for you.

On 8/12/2017 at 4:44 PM, The Dragoness said:

Can I request a Black Tea? I can breed multiple 2G Aeons for you :)

blacktea.png 

On 8/13/2017 at 5:24 AM, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Can you reserve me a slot so I can wait for my aeons to be able to breed again?

Your art is gorgeous <3

Sure, lemme know when you have another

On 8/13/2017 at 9:47 PM, RWyvern said:

Hey, I caught a CB blue Zyu. I'd like to request a drawing of on of my ocs if that's cool :3

edit to add -- oh, I see someone has already offered one! Well, I'm stalking the caves, I'm sure I'll catch something else!

i caught a rainbow copper from the alpine :3

Yeah, definitely! Can I have a ref?

8 hours ago, wildfirewastaken said:

Hi! I have a CB Fell Dragon, can I request a drawing? It's on cooldown right now, but I can send a trade link soon, or I can influence and hatch it if that's better for you.

Sure, what do you want?

Ooooh, that's lovely! Can I use it as an avatar? Also, send me a PM when you have room for the Aeons :)

Bred a 2 PB Aeon for you, can add more if you agree to draw my Love and me thogether^^ just tell me how many will possibly pay for this:) please PM me:)

And I'd like to ask permission to post it in our online galleries (for collective purposes of art of us; ofc with proper credit)^^

Annahttp://fav.me/d5o7cod ©VixenDra, wearing this colar low on the neck (between 5th&6th neck plate more or less - counted from the head towards chest) if possible: https://sta.sh/01ntuz7szmek

Tomhttp://fav.me/d5r0wn3 ©TomsShape

Tom is slightly bigger and heavier; they are simple designs but have a few characteristic details one might not notice at a first glance but which pretty much make the characters^^

On 8/12/2017 at 7:57 PM, Yukino said:

Could I request a red eastern dragon with a black underbelly, gold mane and tail, and a gold stripe along the edge of the underbelly please?

I can offer a 2 2nd gen. aeons :)

OMG I love that heartstealing <3

yukino.png

Ekk! Thank you <33 I love it. Would you mind if I used it in my signature? If you wouldn't mind adding your name onto it that'd be great :)

I just tried breeding my aeons but 1 pair produced the wrong type and the other showed no interest. I'll try again ASAP or see if I can hunt some down from the cave. 

My aeons are nice :D

So, can I request my new raptorsona? She is a dakotaraptor (Her backstory takes place in Saurian) and she has green eyes, small cat-ish ears, and the grey-ish markings is brown instead. She may have a scar or a few scattered around. Hmm.. Maybe her hands would be a bit whiter than normal dakotaraptor hands?

Edited by RainbowTheAlbinoServal

your art is so pretty!! :wub:
bad im too late to request something :D