Keyboard_Cat

Your favorite youtubers

All of these youtubers are awesome, but where are my fellow Fanders? (Thomas Sanders fans) He is more than awesome! He is the glorious gay!

3 minutes ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

All of these youtubers are awesome, but where are my fellow Fanders? (Thomas Sanders fans) He is more than awesome! He is the glorious gay!

That precious sweetheart omg. I love him. <3 He is just so cute. >w< I love watching the anime videos where he tries to guess if the plot is real or fake. And his vines are just.. gold. Pure gold.

As for youtubers, Thomas Sanders, of course. I've recently discovered Vanoss and his friends (I Am Wildcat, H2ODelirious, BigJigglyPanda, Mini Ladd, Daithi De Nogla, Lui Calibre and the rest) and I am living it up watching their gaming content. They never fail to make me smile on a gloomy day with their fun antics. I also love watching poketubers like Adrive, SmkGaming05 and AppleCode. I've been a long time fan of JonTron, sadly he doesn't upload much anymore. I also watch the Game Grumps from time to time. And some Markiplier here and there. He's such a sweetie.

Lately I've been watching stuff from the Brave Wilderness channel and I just have to say it's great. I really like seeing all those creatures up close.

BuzzFeed Unsolved is also an entertaining channel, I've especially enjoyed watching the visits at supposedly haunted locations.

Been binge watching 'TheBellLife', a couple of brothers doing stupid stuff together. I love 'Life Where I'm From' also too. I follow a few others, but those are the two I make a point to view every video.

I love people like Jacksepticeye, anyone entertaining just to brighten up a day or make me laugh. Plus I get to find some good new games to play from him.

Personally I'm a huge fan of Northernlion's stuff! I had a long period of liking Jacksepticeye and Markiplier stuff, but I kind of like. Phased out of it as my life changed around and I just grew a different sense of humor. Super Best Friends was my go-to for a long time, too, and I still rewatch their stuff from time to time. Pat is too funny sometimes.

Oh man, I have waaay too many favorites.

I am a mega sucker for horror channels, including "Mr. Nightmare" who posts real scary stories!

I basically love almost every youtuber genre, haha! Pranks, skits, humor, stories, animation, and gaming are just some I can think of off the top of my head!