Keyboard_Cat

Your favorite youtubers

I'm a bit late to the party, but my hubby got me hooked on Life of Tom (syndicate - gamer/vlogger), as well as the various derp crew (GaLM, Chilled Chaos, ZeRoyalViking and Smarty (aka John Page)), group of awesome friends who do gameplay videos both individually and together  :)

Other Youtube channels we watch are AntsCanada (antkeeping) and The Dark den (various creepy crawly critters) 

... and the occasional cat compilation :D 

For entertaining, usually sarcastic, analysis of pop culture:

Nostalgia Critic

Say Goodnight Kevin

Andre "Black Nerd"

The Dom (Lost In Adaptation)

Todd in the Shadows

Jenny Nicholson

Terrible Writing Advice

Rantasmo

For music:

Benny Davis (BennyTheJukebox)

The Piano Guys

Google Translate Sings

Alex Boye

Lindsey Stirling

Peter Hollens

For science and other trivia:

Smarter Every Day

Today I Found Out

The King of Random

The Modern Rogue

Sideways

Edited by LibbyLishly
Sometimes I'm not sure whether to use the YouTuber's name or channel name or what.

Hoooo boy I watch way too many youtubers. Some (most) are 'mainstream,' but what's good is good, eh?

Beauty:

Grav3yardgirl, Jeffree Star, Kim Thai, heyitsfeiii

Comedy:

Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil, Shane Dawson, mytoecold, Bath Boys, Peter Gilroy, Chris Fleming, Mamrie Hart, Elijah & Christine, Brandon Rogers, Julian Smith, Flula

Gaming:

GameGrumps, Cryaotic

Etc:

Good Mythical Morning, Corinne Leigh, Stef Sanjati, Donal Skehan, Laura Miller, smoothiefreak (It's Akilah, Obviously)

I don't follow anyone on YouTube, but lately I've been enjoying the food and travel adventures of The Food Ranger.

Jacksfilms never fails to make me laugh, so I think he’s probably my favorite at the moment!

I don't officially follow anyone, and I usually use YouTube (good gods) strictly for music, but I have to say, the "We Broke" vids of comedic gaming duo Biggi & Banzaii are something of a guilty pleasure. Especially the ones for Star Trek and Way of the Samurai. WOTS 4 had me almost peeing.

Edited by Sesshomaru

SuperMega, Lucahjin, VasseurBeauty, Poppy, Skawo, Vinesauce Joel, The Super Gaming Bros., penguinz0, mugumogu

For gaming:

Markiplier

Jacksepticeye

For entertainment:

Roosterteeth

Buzzfeed (+ branches)

For science:

Professor Stick

Sam O'Nella Academy

ASAP Science

YouTubers? Oh boy...
- Vikkstar123

- Miniminter

- Zerkaa

- Jacksepticeye

- Markiplier

- PewDiePie

- Dan Howell

- Phil Lester

- everynightxRIOT

- GameboyLuke

- Original151

- Draw With Jazza

- GTLive

- Game Theory

- Ssundee

- TheOdd1sOut

- A lot more xDD

I think my favorite channel is Lockstin&Gnoggin because it's kind of like a slightly more chill version of game theory...if that makes sense. A runner up would be either JelloApocalypse or Crown Prince.

Idk my opinions change constantly.

Wow, it's sad how few listed in this thread I've actually heard of, lol. 

I follow a mix of randomness, I guess, multiple lgbt+ people, some pop culture, some music, a few of my friend's vlog channels... I guess my favorites would be Ally Hills, Bia and Fey (hilarious movie reviews by two lesbians), CinemaSins (sort of addicted!), and Simon's Cat. I recently stumbled onto the wonderful Google Translate Sings videos by Malinda Kathleen Reese and very quickly got addicted to her channel, in the process of watching every video she's ever made (though I keep getting sidetracked watching my favorites over and over...).

Personally I mostly only watch the videos from a young woman named Elin, she's always inspired me a lot ever since I first came across her blog back in 2008.

Sadly her channel is in sweden, but she also does have a channel in English with a friend. One that they call "The golden hour".

[ Click here to view her channel ]

She mostely makes vlogs, but there's something about the way she edits them and the choice of music that really speaks to me and makes me happy when I watch them.

And that she's an amazing person only adds on to those great feelings. ^_^

My favorite youtuber is Markiplier. Jacksepticeye, H3H3, and Daily Dose of Internet are cool, too!

I mainly just watch Shane and PewDiePie. I watch others, like Jeffree Star, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, but not as often as I watch Shane and Pewds.

I'm a fan of Markiplier, Game Theory, and Threadbanger. Don't tend to watch much else.

Just to name a few, I watch LGR, Ashens, TheMysteriousMrEnter, MichaelLeroy, Rob Dyke, A+Start and whoisthisgit.

my favorite youtube channel is italian, the name is identità confuse. The guys of this channel they make funny videos of videogame X°DDD

Some of my favorite Youtubers are, Markiplier, Good Mythical Morning, Mr. Nightmare, CreepsMcPasta, MrCreepyPasta, and CreepyPastaJr. Sometimes I like to watch Danger Dolan or other countdowns. :)

my favorite youtuber is GassyMexican. I love his different voice impressions and variety streamer