Keyboard_Cat

Your favorite youtubers

All of these youtubers are awesome, but where are my fellow Fanders? (Thomas Sanders fans) He is more than awesome! He is the glorious gay!

3 minutes ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

All of these youtubers are awesome, but where are my fellow Fanders? (Thomas Sanders fans) He is more than awesome! He is the glorious gay!

That precious sweetheart omg. I love him. <3 He is just so cute. >w< I love watching the anime videos where he tries to guess if the plot is real or fake. And his vines are just.. gold. Pure gold.

As for youtubers, Thomas Sanders, of course. I've recently discovered Vanoss and his friends (I Am Wildcat, H2ODelirious, BigJigglyPanda, Mini Ladd, Daithi De Nogla, Lui Calibre and the rest) and I am living it up watching their gaming content. They never fail to make me smile on a gloomy day with their fun antics. I also love watching poketubers like Adrive, SmkGaming05 and AppleCode. I've been a long time fan of JonTron, sadly he doesn't upload much anymore. I also watch the Game Grumps from time to time. And some Markiplier here and there. He's such a sweetie.

Lately I've been watching stuff from the Brave Wilderness channel and I just have to say it's great. I really like seeing all those creatures up close.

BuzzFeed Unsolved is also an entertaining channel, I've especially enjoyed watching the visits at supposedly haunted locations.

Been binge watching 'TheBellLife', a couple of brothers doing stupid stuff together. I love 'Life Where I'm From' also too. I follow a few others, but those are the two I make a point to view every video.

I love people like Jacksepticeye, anyone entertaining just to brighten up a day or make me laugh. Plus I get to find some good new games to play from him.

Personally I'm a huge fan of Northernlion's stuff! I had a long period of liking Jacksepticeye and Markiplier stuff, but I kind of like. Phased out of it as my life changed around and I just grew a different sense of humor. Super Best Friends was my go-to for a long time, too, and I still rewatch their stuff from time to time. Pat is too funny sometimes.

Oh man, I have waaay too many favorites.

I am a mega sucker for horror channels, including "Mr. Nightmare" who posts real scary stories!

I basically love almost every youtuber genre, haha! Pranks, skits, humor, stories, animation, and gaming are just some I can think of off the top of my head!

I watch too much youtube

Gaming

- Wilbur Soot

- RTGame

- CallMeCarson

- jschlatt

- Game Theory (and by extension GTLive)

Art

- LavenderTowne

- Draw With Jazza

- Mushie R.

- Dead Sound

Storytime stuff

- Jaiden Animations

- TheOdd1sOut

- GingerPale

Commentary/ Criticism

- The Right Opinion

- Danny Gonzalez

- Drew Gooden

Music

- Cosmo Sheldrake

- cavetown

- Panic! at the Disco

- I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME

- Wilbur Music

- Teddy Hyde

- Jack Stauber

- Glass Animals

Science/ engineering stuff

- Mark Rober

- Micheal Reeves

- Willam Osman

Miscellaneous

- readwithcindy

- Fredrik Knudsen

- Film Theory

The Angry Video Game Nerd is one of my all time favorites (though I don't know if he's really considered a "youtuber" anymore with how big he's gotten...I still watch him on YouTube anyways).

Besides him I watch a lot of DidYouKnowGaming?, Gaming Historian, ScykohPlays (I love his Pokemon videos), and AbsoluteZero (he's a really good strategy game player, so I watch him play Heroes of Might and Magic).

....Apparently I only watch game-related things on YouTube.

There's a few I watch a lot of. I'm gonna separate them into categories so it's maybe less...messy.

Commentary and Politics:

Jimmy Snow (formerly Dear Mr. Atheist), Creepshow Art, The Illuminaughtii, Stacy Fatemi

Personality Types:

Frank James, Lex Morningstar, Love Who

Personal Care/Health:

Robert and James Welsh, Hyram, Roly, Brad Mondo, Doctor Mike, Mama Doctor Jones

Art:

Jazza, Chloe Rose Art, Lavendertowne, SuperRaeDizzle, ErgoJosh

Miscellaneous:

Unnus Annus, Jammidodger, Chipflake, Imaginatively Unimaginative

Up until the Covid lockdowns, I mostly just listened to music on YouTube. However, a misclick led me to discover reaction channels.

I do follow a few (Amelia reacts -*ROCK JOURNEY*, 3 Years Apart, and Sonny Von Cleveland), but I mostly click around looking for reactions to specific songs/bands I like. Especially if the video is tagged as "First time listening to (band)!" Probably the two most reacted-to songs are Nightwish's Ghost Love Score (official live from Wacken 2013) and Jinjer's Pisces (live sessions). I personally prefer Ghost Love Score, but Pisces definitely gets the most amusing reactions from people who haven't heard it before. 😮🤣

(Popping in so you're not alone)

I usually stay on the educational side of YouTube, so channels like PBS Eons, SpaceTime, Animalogic, SEA, Treytheexplainer, ReligionforBreakfast. Archaeology, astronomy, and religious history from a sociological/anthropological POV.

AlphaBetaGamer does a lot of playthroughs of short(er) horror games, and I like their channel because there's no commentary on their playthroughs, since I tend to find narration a bit distracting. Their channel is also a great way of finding new games to play since I'm not a huge video game person and don't have my ear to the ground, so to speak.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:04 AM, soullessheartofsteel said:

I usually stay on the educational side of YouTube, so channels like PBS Eons, SpaceTime, Animalogic, SEA, Treytheexplainer, ReligionforBreakfast. Archaeology, astronomy, and religious history from a sociological/anthropological POV.

I 'just' discovered PBS Eons and Spacetime (well, mid-2020) and oh my goodness. I swear I've learned more (and understood more!) watching their videos than anything from school!

I discovered a lot of channels for the first time in 2020, 'cause yeah. Got super-into Royalty Soaps, I never ever would've thought watching someone make soap could be so interesting and satisfying! (... I've also bought some of her soap, so lovely!) I've recently discovered the British game show Taskmaster, their official channel posted most of the full episodes last year, and according to my mom I haven't laughed so much in my entire adult life. I have to agree with that. 

I like watching the dream smp members, especially wilbur, quackity and the dream team. The lore streams are super cool, and i watch their other vids too

I also watch emkay, and lots of animating channels such as MidoriMatcha, Katzkun, Sad-Ist, Riko Sakari and many others.

I also watch other mcyt out of the dream smp, with phoenix sc being the one i follow the most. 

I've always followed VanosGaming and I know it's weird couse I come from Spain. But I follow different type of youtubers (Spanish and English)

So, for funny gaming clips I really just go on VanosGaming, RubiusOMG, Auronplay, Xokas; for horror stuff Doc Tops, also DrossRotzank is my type of thing. 

So yeah that's my thing I guess.

Edited by _Terminus24

my prefers youtubers are: prismatic 310, skech art, complete melanie, nedforge

Are channels that tratting different arguments.

primatic  make videos of different gender.

skech art makes a paintings with spray art

melanie speavk of books

nedforge are a best  creation artist, makes books, pc,  model, painting.

Too many to choose from so I'll pick three: Atomic Shrimp, 3Blue1Brown and Plainly Difficult

Wisp, Fundy, and Pointcrow are probably top 3. I typically watch speedrunning, streamers, and minecraft.

My YouTube feed is typically a mess but my favorite at the moment is Drawfee. Otherwise I bounce around between Minecraft (mostly Hermitcraft people like ImpulseSV, Mumbo, or Zedaph), variety games (RT Game is another favorite), and whatever random biology or psychology videos pop up in my feed, typically from SciShow or one of those channels.

I enjoy quite a few...my main ones are the various MatPat channels (largely GT Live, Film Theory, and Game Theory), CZsWorld, Night Mind, The Click, Markiplier, JackScepticEye, The Hot Box, AugustTheDuck / DuckTheAugust, Emirichu, How To Beat, Jessii Vee, TimTamTom, Sean of Steel, Dingo Doodles, Loey Lane, Channel Awesome (Nostalgia Critic), ErikTheElectric...

Those are just ones I've been watching more recently, I watch a lot of Youtubers. ☺️