Keyboard_Cat

Your favorite youtubers

Pretty much just a thread to discuss your favorite youtubers. Personally, i like SSSniperwolf, FaZe Censor and Adapt, Good Mythical Morning, Hunter Avallone, and Birdman.

I like NakaTeleeli best! His Let's Plays are humorous, but still very respectful of the tone of the game he's playing, and he's not obnoxious or over the top in any way. He does games that are a little more unusual, and he never swears in videos (though some of his guests do on occasion, they're not spewing profanity left and right either).

I've been watching CaseyNeistat, boogie2988, Philip DeFranco, Townsends, and Phyllis Stokes for quite some time.  I enjoy them all.  :D

I watch a lot of Jacksepticeye! My other favorites are Jenna Marbles, Julien Solomita, ICovetThee and Simone Grietz. 

Robin Seplut is great because of posting all the sweet cat videos. Rob Dyke also posts really interesting content. While those two are my main favorites, other neat YouTubers I've subscribed to are Emezie Okorafor, Jaboody Dubs, BlasphamousHD TV and Lizzardsblackrose.

Also while not exactly tied to which channel they're on, I spend surprisingly large amounts watching those "real spooky things caught on tape" -type videos. :D Most of the ones I've watched probably come from Chills.

Just now, Cottoncat said:

Robin Seplut is great because of posting all the sweet cat videos. Rob Dyke also posts really interesting content. While those two are my main favorites, other neat YouTubers I've subscribed to are Emezie Okorafor, Jaboody Dubs, BlasphamousHD TV and Lizzardsblackrose.

Also while not exactly tied to which channel they're on, I spend surprisingly large amounts watching those "real spooky things caught on tape" -type videos. :D Most of the ones I've watched probably come from Chills.

I also like Robin Seplut! He's really nice for taking care of all those cats.

I follow a lot of critics, both for games and films. I particularly like YourMovieSucks, Caddicarus, and IHateEverything. On the anime side of things I like Gigguk and Digibro. For (almost) everything else there's Criken2, Game Grumps, BedBananas, Terrible Writing Advice, LZRD WZRD, Rob Dyke, and a whole hell of a lot more.

I live vicariously though gaming YouTubers because I don't have any video games of my own X'D I love Markiplier, jacksepticeye and the Game Grumps! Casually I watch GMM and Team Edge (and the many other channels Matthias made/keeps on making lol)

Just Markiplier and CommanderHolly (the pigeons!) right now. JonTron, but he never updates, and CurriePlays is rebranding.

I used to like the very sarcastic youtubers, right now its just trinimortal and immortalhd lol

I watch The Anime Man, Lost Pause, Misty Chronexia, akidearest, ProZD, Sharmander, mimei, JoyDreamer, JubyPhonic, LeeandLie, LittleJayneyCakes, SirHamnet, SmkGaming05, *Razzy, and Periodic Videos. Mostly anime youtubers. :P

I mainly watch gamer channels, particularly Xbox players (since I'm an Xbox fangirl). I love to game myself, and watching others game with funny commentary is awesome.

Some of my Fave's I watch frequently are:

Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, JennaMarbles & Julien haha , It's Black Friday, and a bunch others

I love Markiplier, JackSepticEye, and Claw Craziness. I watched a lot of RageGamingVideos for a while too, hope to watch more soon but I'm really busy and the series I watch of his each episode is like 40 minutes long. I also watch all of my best friend's videos whenever he posts anything.

I'm big on NorthernLion, Super Best Friends Play/TheSw1tcher, BaerTaffy, MathasGames (not my favorite, but recently started watching his stuff and he's growing on me), and JonTron (angelic chorus as I note that he uploaded something today). I used to be huge on Markiplier and JSE but I sort of fell out of love with their brand of humor. I still watch them sometimes, though.

Love Shipwrecked Comedy, their Edgar Allan Poe's Murder Mystery Party webseries was excellent.

I like Gigguk, Explanation Point, Tekking, Rooster Teeth (especially Achievment Hunter), Yogscast (main channel, Tom and Sips), Jesse cox, Will Strife, AngryJoe, Sinvicta, Crendor, Muselk, Zylbrad, Auzziegamer (when he actually uploads), Team Four Star (+ MasakoX), MurderofBirds, Blindwave, Flamingshark, RenegadesReact, Kiaxet, Seantanktop (Burlington Bar), Quill18, MiracleofSound & Sufficiently Advance + ColinFurze. How could I forget How It Should Have Ended, Lionheart, Slowmoguys and Wronchi

Probably forgeting some and not counting the ones I haven't watched in a while.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I have been watching a lot of Georg Rockall-Schmidt lately. He has some really great points about television and media in general. I especially like the videos he's done about The Human Centipede.

Brutalmoose needs way more love? I don't understand.

I also find myself watching Matthias a lot lately... 

Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Bubzbeauty/Bubzvlogs, Philip Defranco, h3h3productions, Justkiddingnews, Nigahiga, and much more. Hit me up other Markiplier fans! :D

the only youtube personalities i remotely have any faith in anymore are polygon's staff and a couple of cooking channels

I like animal rescue channels like Hope for Paws and Vet Ranch.  I also enjoy listening to Rick Gore on Think Like a Horse.