Sign in to follow this  
Nimrodel

ANSWERED:Cannot save sorting

Add my name to this list, I am also unable to save changes I've made when sorting my scroll.

I normally use Alternate Custom Sort but also tried Custom Sort and Legacy Sort which all yielded the same results. I've tried many times over the course of the day but no improvement. I've logged out, logged back in and tried again but no change. I've tried three browsers, Chrome (my usual), Firefox and Internet Explorer. All three are fully up to date and it wouldn't work on any of them. 

Not really sure what else I could try at this point. Hopefully this will get fixed soon as I am very particular about my scroll sorting!

Alternate custom sort doesn't work for me, either.  I get an error message and a tombstone.

Trying to save my custom sort. And I got the same message: "An error has occurred"

Issue has been reported. Please only add a reply to this thread if you have any additional information or to confirm whenever the issue is resolved. ^^

I'm using Google Chrome too and I'm having the same error as everyone else when using Alternate Custom Sort.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. I really hope this gets fixed soon. I've really been meaning to organize my dragons.