Sign in to follow this  
Nimrodel

ANSWERED:Cannot save sorting

I went to sort my dragons, I use custom sorting, only to get an "an error has occurred" message when trying to save. I tried this both in Chrome and Firefox with the same result, and I also asked a friend to give it a go, and she got the same message, so it seems it's not just an issue on my end. 

Poked about and couldn't see any reports about this, so figured I should drop a note 

Confirming this is an issue. I use Alternative Custom Sort and get an error trying to save changes.

I'm also having a problem with this.  I only use alternate custom sort (with drag and drop), so I can't verify about other kinds of sorting.

I also get that error if I attempt to refresh that page.

Edit: I've had this happen in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.  Also, I don't think any of us feel that he has to get it done NOW, we're just letting people know there's a problem, to possibly help TJ figure out how to fix it.

Edited by Zabjade

I'm also having this problem.

I have tried both 'Custom' (my usual one) & 'Alternate' sort.

28 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

Either it's fixed now or it just sort of works in mobile.

I've just tried it and no, I'm afraid it isn't fixed. It still comes up with an error once you click 'Save'.

Considering that TJ posted about 5 hours ago that maintenance was finished, and the poor man has to sleep sometimes, I'm assuming that he hasn't seen this yet, so he hasn't had a chance to look into it. We can be patient.

It's a relief to find out it's not just me too! I have been stressing over it all evening! I can't think properly if my eggs and hatchlings aren't in their proper alignments. :D

I cannot save my sorting either. Using Alternate Sort on Firefox.

I can confirm that I am also getting this error message.

I use:  Alternate Custom Sort

Alternate Custom Sort is still working for me and it has never been acting up. I'm using google chrome.

I'm also using Google Chrome and I'm still getting "an error has occurred" when I try to save both Custom Sort and Alternate Custom Sort. (Edit: I have the latest version of Chrome.)

Edited by songwithnosoul

I get the error with Firefox and Chromium (don't have Chrome installed so I didn't check that).

Yep, my custom sort is still dead, I get a nice tombstone & error message when I try to save, both in firefox & chrome

Glad to know this isn't just me. I get an error message when I'm trying to save the sort, even if I haven't moved any dragons. I'm using chrome and the error occurs with any of the custom sorting methods, normal, alternate and legacy.

Doesn't seem to effect the sorting of the groups, then again though they don't have custom sort.

I'm using Google Chrome and am also unable to save Custom, Alternative, or Legacy sorting.