Sign in to follow this  
RavenSaint

ANSWERED:Missing Dragons

It has been a few months since I last logged in, but I remember having a Leetle Tree,  Thunder, Ice, and Magma dragon. I also remember having quite a few more dragons than what I have now. Was there changes that I am not aware of in the last few months? It bothers me that it seems that I am missing so many dragons, especially the ones that I had hunted for for weeks. 

How would I get back the missing dragons? Or do I have to start over hunting them again?

Thank you.

Nothing has changed that should have caused you to lose your dragons unless you previously released or killed them. Do you have links to any of the dragons you previously owned, or any proof of previous ownership?

None. I didn't think I would have had to do something like that. I'll check on the off hand that I might have used them in a breeding. Just starting to sound like I might just have to hunt them again.

Okay. Nevermind on this topic. I figured out what happened. Apparently a friend logged in their Dragon list and I didn't pay attention to the tag at the top of the page. That's what I get for using auto logins for browser games. Thank you for the replies. I'm just glad I got this sorted.