Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiruvix

Hiya there!

Hiya, I am Shiruvix, in DC known as GlitterRainbow. I've been using Dragon Cave since 2012, and I am always eager to raise the dragons and discover the new species' that gets released. In my scroll the dragons are sorted out in order of my fav to least fav. Naming them is always fun for me, and I aim to be as creative as possible.

By my personality, I am little shy and antisocial so making friends is pretty hard for me, but I usually aim to be friendly towards everyone. But if someone gets on my nerves, I usually ignore them. If you want to message me, go ahead! But..I'm still going to need some practice with this new forum.

If I have dream dragons to own, it's Silver Dragon, Alt Undine, Sinomorph and have a scroll with all dragon breeds in both genders if possible.

So...yeah, thanks for reading, have a nice day! :3

Welcome to DC, @Shiruvix!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

I am the opposite with names. I'm not creative enough to keep up naming them. =p I'm envious of your creativity and motivation!

You can share/keep track of the dragons you still need to collect in the Wish List thread in Site Discussion. It's featured and should be on the first or second page. =3